Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

For me, MJHT ended the day Mayank & Nupur were leaving for USA. I refuse to watch season 2 which is full of bakwaas. The show has gone to the DOGS. It is sickening to watch this show. Thats my opinion so dont bother giving me a bhashan as it wont change my opinion.

So I am just going to cherish the memories of Mayank and Nupur, which were only possible due to Arjun and Rati sizzling chemistry.

So all my MayUr friends forget season 2... lets re-live these moments of MayUr Embarrassed
I will update pictures & avis as we go along...

~~*INDEX*~~

Avi Updates
Page 1  (Episode 1-14)
Page 8 (Episode 15-21)
Page 21 (Episode 22-26)

Picture Updates
Page 16 (Episode 1-5)

Episode 1 - 14
(September 22, 2009 - October 14, 2009)

1. Introduction of Mayank & Nupur Day Dreaming

2. Nupur's  Dance LOL

3. Pehli Mulaqat of Mayank & Nupur Embarrassed

4. Aur Kitni Baar Gire Ge Aap? Day DreamingLOL

5. Kisse Mayank Sharma Ko Jaanthe Ho? LOL

6. Thoda Zyada Ho Gaya LOL

7. Ms. Cool Cool

8. Monkey Kahin Ka LOL

9. Kuch Mat Bolna LOL

10. Muft Mein Chandan tho Ghis Mere NandanLOL

11. Tum Mujhe Janthe Nahin Ho... Janna bhi nahin chahtha Cool

12. Kuch Samaj Nahin Aah Raha LOL

13. Yeh phone kaise kat gaya.. Kirpya yahan kabhi phone na kare ROFL

14. Ghode Dhaudaye Dimaag Ke LOL

15. Humari Madhuri Dixit ROFL

16. Talent Parade Auditions Day Dreaming

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 22 June 2010 at 1:04am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*cute-kanwalarpitamjhtrockzLISA93quietgirlnehaluvartishruti1326mayur.sumitaAru_2009unique_starNeith0072kul4uramsha.aslammanggi28bloomstellamusariyaraoOHYEBronze.MysticAuraluv_sweetzd@niy@x.Heena.xshivangi278anju011ArtiMayur.MeenoFanOfMAYURIshan.Bini311kiran--madisheebs_ratifanbhavana92kirti123-smiley--Illusion-BeetAngel-A-Sarzz-thetaAngry_Birdmimi0295minuu-BolNaHalke--Preeti-Eloquent-Pooja--SMay31-madsBul3..-Kaju-..princess_dj-Zarwulicious-Piya_2009anwayastuti123-afsha-Rafa.LunaPotterNaughtynattysindhyaa.SobtiObsessionVampireBarbiespiritcrimsonAngels_Sweetza-little-hope-Rinky-swati05drfizaahmedSoulmate_Sanaaj_observerafshanafreen-RegalVintage-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-relentless.myownarea..-Jia-..romiebee2002PureBlisstrina_sarasannie07ZumSrK.Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank&Nupur Magical Moments - Pg 1/8/New 21" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged

gagan lovedddddddddddddddd ur avisDay Dreaming

in divya's thread we r doing same .........

edit it more

Edited by loving_bird - 22 November 2009 at 12:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28-Gaganjot-

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

OMG... Gagan can we rename this as AVI Paradise?

great work and great compilation... it was a lovely walk down the memory lane..

"statue of liberty" and "madhuri ka 123" style dance are my top favs... ofcourse each and every one is amazing :)

nupur looks so cute in the "Ms cool" one... I know, she was in a outrageous outfit... I guess rati can never look bad.. face hi kuch aisa hai...

waiting for more..... include beach wale too na...

Edited by Bronze. - 22 November 2009 at 12:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28Angry_Bird-Gaganjot--Rinky-myownarea

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Gagan, I'm reservig this post, since I want to post my takes on each of those scenes. And I'm so using that thoda zyaada ho gaya waala AVI. It's so cuteDay Dreaming

Edited

1. Introduction of Mayank & Nupur Day Dreaming

-This was really magical. Nupur/ Rati looked nothing less than an angel. It clearly showed her innocence. I mean, that innocence, those big dreams, the dream of finding her mr. Right. It was so adorable. It showed us the innocent and angelic side of Nupur. And Nupur stole many hearts with her very first introduction scene as well. She was so full of life and so adorable.Day Dreaming
-Mayank's entry. Lol. It was, uhm, really got no adjective. It was just perfect. Nothing too extra ordinary, but really amazing. he stole many hearts even before his face was revealedLOL
2. Pehli Mulaqat of Mayank & Nupur Embarrassed

-This scene is the most cliched scene. I mean, every hindi serial/Movie have had such a scene. I mean, the girl's dupatta flying over the hero's face, and the hero getting intimidated by it, ha, gives us a deja vu feel to it. But yet we got hooked to this couple. Why? Though this scene was cliched, the chemistry, the charm, was fresh. It gave the scene a fresh feel. And thus we fell in love with the magical MayUr. Right from their first scene, they managed to capture so many hearts. Such was their chemistry. Fresh, and intimidating, and captivating. It just makes us long for more. The men's loo scene was another amazing scene, filled with chemistry. Right from Nupur getting locked in the loo, Mayank coming to her rescue, to Nupur falling into his arms. And though they spoke nothing, they conveyed a lot. With no dialogues too, they managed to create magic. That is MayUr magic, or say ArTi magicLOL
3. Aur Kitni Baar Gire Ge Aap? Day DreamingLOL

-Trust me, when I saw this scene, I was like, ha, the same old story. Aankhon hi aankhon mein dekhkar, love at first sight. But Mayank;s dialogue took me by complete surprise. Aur kitni baar girengi aap.ROFL That made this scene the most unique scene EVER. It had the MayUr touch to it. And that scene, instead of making me feel all goosebumpy, cracked me up. And thus began their infamous nok jhoksLOL
4. Kisse Mayank Sharma Ko Jaanthe Ho? LOL

-This was genius. The way she comes and asks him, tum kisi Mayank Sharma ko jaante ho?ROFL And Mayank's reaction to it. PRICELESS. The way he points out to himself in indignance.ROFL Genius. Pure genius. This scene cracked me up big time.
5. Thoda Zyada Ho Gaya LOL

-Now this scene has to be my FAV. The way she walks up to Mayank confidently, and asks, Kaisi Lag rahi hoo main?ROFL And Mayank's bemused expressions. They were totally hillariousROFL. I mean, she dresses up like barbie Doll, and confidently walks up to MAYANK of all people and asks him how she's looking.ROFL Man, this scene was one of a kind. Loved it to the core.
6. Ms. Cool Cool

-What do I say?? Nupur is Nupur. Cool in her own way.LOL
7. Monkey Kahin Ka LOL

-Another one of their nok-jhoks. Mayank's sarcasm was something. I loved the one liners he used on NupurLOL
8. Kuch Mat Bolna LOL

-While Nupur was talking, she had NO clue that Mayank wasn't listening. Her reaction was worth a watch when Mayank handed her the cotton budsROFL
9. Muft Mein Chandan tho Ghis Mere NandanLOL

-I just LOVE this girl. She came up with the most amazing one liners herself, in hindi ofcourseLOL
10. Tum Mujhe Janthe Nahin Ho... Janna bhi nahin chahtha Cool

-How she like queen Morena says, tum mujhe jante nahi ho. Like she's giving him a big dhamki, expecting him to get scared,ROFL and how coolly Mayank says, janna bhi nahi chahtaROFL
11. Kuch Samaj Nahin Aah Raha LOL

-The one time where Nupur kumari sincerely sat to study, but was unable to get a word into her head.ROFLThis girl was so adorable back then. Her nautanki was cute and entertaining. LOL
12. Yeh phone kaise kat gaya.. Kirpya yahan kabhi phone na kare ROFL

-Mayank is rambling about the project, and Nupur is not in the least bit interested. Lmao. The way she goes like, is route ki sabhi linein vyast hai, kripaya yahaa kabhi phoen na kareinROFL. And Mayank goes like, itna dimaag agar project mein lagaaogi, to huumaara project zaroor best hoga.ROFL Or something like that. Man, these two and their nok jhoks, never failed to entertain us. Nupur's nautanki and Mayank's sarcasm.ROFL
13. Ghode Dhaudaye Dimaag Ke LOL

-Lol. So Nupur ish to dream such a dream. This girl was crazy. Totally crazy. ROFL
14. Humari Madhuri Dixit ROFL

-Lmao. This dance really cracked me up. More than that, her confidence and expressions while dancing. And Mayank's WTH look. ROFL
15. Talent Parade Auditions Day Dreaming

-Sigh. This was THE Best. This is what made me fall in LOVE with MayUr. Though the entry was filmy, I really enjoyed every single thing. Their cute conversation before the dance, and then Nupur's little nautanki dance, and then Mayank's Salsa Dance. This scene showed us what CHEMISTRY is. This entire dance sequence was filled with chemistry. Especially when he lifts her up in the end. It's almost like NUpur was swept off her feet by Mayank. She was completely flustered. This scene was among the BEST MayUr scenes ever. It still gives me that goosebumpy feeling whenever I watch it. Those were magical MayUr days.Day Dreaming

Edited by utfracks - 22 November 2009 at 12:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

quietgirlshruti1326mayur.sumitaget_jasneetOHYEriyaraomanggi28bloomstellamusad@niy@Bronze.anju011kirti123-Illusion-rose.mnAngry_BirdAngel-A-Gaganjot-Rafa.LunaPotterstuti123-afsha-sindhyaa.a-little-hope-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaPureBlissNikki_Titli

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Tannvi: will wait for your reserved post LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Bronze.

OMG... Gagan can we rename this as AVI Paradise?

great work and great compilation... it was a lovely walk down the memory lane..

"statue of liberty" and "madhuri ka 123" style dance are my top favs... ofcourse each and every one is amazing :)

waiting for more..... include beach wale too na...

Thank you soo much Neetu Hug

Dude.. i love the Madhuri ka 123 wala scene LOLLOLLOL
I crack up everytime i watch it LOL

Yes, today i reached up to October 14 wala episode.... beach wala scene is coming up soon. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bronze.-Illusion--Rinky-Soulmate_Sana

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Gagan, I'm reservig this post, since I want to post my takes on each of those scenes. And I'm so using that thoda zyaada ho gaya waala AVI. It's so cuteDay Dreaming

Aww thanks Rachna!!!!! Hug

Yes please do post your take on each scene... would love to read it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-spiritcrimsonannie07

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
# MN entry:

Well one of the most cliched entries............showing parts of girl and boy............but what stole my heart was the character, a simple sweet girl, with dreams in her eyes, and the guy..........well, what do i say abt him..........Embarrassed

# Pehli Mulaqat of Mayank & Nupur

Oh another cliched scene, but the way they met...........of all the places in men's loo.........the dialogues....."dekhiye mein maidan chodke bhagne walon mein se nahin hun.........".......and his hesitation when she falls into his arm........she was scared, he wanted to assure her, but didnt knw how............the awkward silence between the two, but chemistry was sizzling.............

# Aur Kitni Baar Gire Ge Aap?

The first of many trip catch falls..................the eyelock and a very unconventional dialogue.........."aur kitni baar girengi aap?.........and instead of thanking she replies........"dekhiye tameez se baat kariye".............ah, that was the just the start..........the sparks flew for the very first time..........

# Kisse Mayank Sharma Ko Jaanthe Ho?

Just after wishing her partner luck, Mayank realises that he is the unlucky 1.........his expressions were to die for, and the retort to her "aaj mere din kharab hai......"............"ab tak tumhara tha, ab mera bhi hai......"

# Thoda Zyada Ho Gaya

Nupur dresses as ummmmmm, of all the people asked Mayank, how she looks.........and oh his expressions again, and then "excuse mein, kya mein aapko jaanta hun......"and then the statue of liberty dialogue.......OMG, only sme1 like him cud have said that.........

#
Ms. Cool

oh i loved Nupur here........."gyanni mujhe jaane do.........."...........she was extraordinary......

#
Monkey Kahin Ka

Another ROFL scene............they meet again infront of washroom..........and Nupur discovers the perfect description for Mayank............."monkey Mayank"...................

#
Kuch Mat Bolna

Nupur in her full element goes on rambling, while Mayank just listens to her intently........and then when she stops, he takes out the earplugs, and looks her at her........look of diselief on Nupur's face was mindblowing...........if only looks cud kill, Mayank wud have been dead, LOL...........and the he says......" ab main yahan se jaa rahi hun, tab bolna........"

#
Muft Mein Chandan tho Ghis Mere Nandan

Rati's expression and Arjun's amused looks............this scene was one of the best ones......."jab bhi wo mujhe dekhta hai, uske andar kuch chemical reaction hone lagta hai.........." and he rolls his eyes.......... i died ROFLing.........

#
Tum Mujhe Janthe Nahin Ho... Janna bhi nahin chahtha

The fight for books............Mayank challenges and Nupur, and how cud she tolerate that........she takes the books from him, and he walks off amused..........knowing that she will regret it later............the magic these two created that i fell in love with their fights also...........

#
Kuch Samaj Nahin Aah Raha

I was falling in love with Nupur more and more..................her sitting wid books, and then the thought of Mayank..............she was frustrated, irritaed and angry all at the same time............

#
Yeh phone kaise kat gaya.. Kirpya yahan kabhi phone na kare

"is Rut ki sabhi linen vyast hain, kripya yahan kabhi phone na karein......." and reply " nupur, agar itna dimaag tum project mein use karo to........".................it was one of the cutest telephone conversation, i saw ever...................the HBV made its first apperance........and i was drooling.............LOL.........and then the expressions of Nupur, when Mayank asked her to watch documentary.........she was like "isko mera no. kisne diya.......".........lol

#
Ghode Dhaudaye Dimaag Ke

Nupur's imagination running wild.............a very cute scene...........

Humari Madhuri Dixit

TP auditions, nautanki Nupur in full swing...........she was supposed to be showing steps, which Mayank was to follow........and he kept on looking like..............did i just agree to be her partner............but she was so oblivious to all, dancing away to glory..........that was Nupur for me..........carefree and bindaas......

#Talent Parade Auditions

Finally having enough of it, Mayank pulls her to himself, and then begins the best dance...........their moves, their looks, all in sync.......and when he picks her up, and brings her down.........the look of astonishment on her face, and accomplishment on his...............ah, they were so made for each other.........Day Dreaming

These are my takes, thanx for taking me through the journey again................

Edited by annie07 - 22 November 2009 at 2:16am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28bloomstellamusariyaraoOHYEAru_2009shivangi278Bronze.-Illusion--Gaganjot-Soulmate_Sanaa-little-hope-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaPureBliss

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
really nice..continue soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x.Heena.x-Gaganjot-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top