Plzzzzzzzz help me- thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

ssspriya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hello guys main yahakuchh photos daalna chahti hu. par mujhe pics post karna nahi aata hai. so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help me.😊😊😊Thanx maine kar liya.thanxxxxxxxx

Edited by ssspriya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
am trying to say where is it is it in your computer do u wanna post it here
If you have pics in your collection via a computer, you will first need to upload them first into URLs. This can be done via 2 sites.

www.tinypic.com

In these sites there is an option that says browse; you click on that and find your pics from your computer (whatever folder they have been saved in ex. My Pictures). After this you hit upload, and save the URLs.

Then on here, you will need to type . This will help you in posting pics directly. If you only have URLs and not on your computer, then you just use this step ([img] one).

Hope this helped ji.

Also, if they are pics, I think  you can post them in the Picture Gallery. However, not sure what is allowed in this form.-)

Simran
ssspriya thumbnail
thanx guys. main try karti hu. waise koi shortest method nahi hai.????????????😳
ssspriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

am trying to say where is it is it in your computer do u wanna post it here

Yes my dear. pics r in my computer and i want 2 share some pics here from my folder collection. plzzzz help me.😭😭
ssspriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

If you have pics in your collection via a computer, you will first need to upload them first into URLs. This can be done via 2 sites.

www.tinypic.com

In these sites there is an option that says browse; you click on that and find your pics from your computer (whatever folder they have been saved in ex. My Pictures). After this you hit upload, and save the URLs.

Then on here, you will need to type . This will help you in posting pics directly. If you only have URLs and not on your computer, then you just use this step ([img] one).

Hope this helped ji.

Also, if they are pics, I think  you can post them in the Picture Gallery. However, not sure what is allowed in this form.-)

Simran

Thanx par main type kaha karu. 😭
Edited by ssspriya - 14 years ago
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxxxxxxxxx. ye pics waakai mein bahut cute hai. especially 3rdone. lag raha hai ki family planning chal rahi hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ham do hamare ek....... Edited by rose_e - 14 years ago
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose_e

thanxxxxxxxxxx. ye pics waakai mein bahut cute hai. especially 3rdone. lag raha hai ki family planning chal rahi hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ham do hamare ek.......

waise mere paas bhi kuch hai. batana dekh kar kaisa hai.....

aur bhi hai par woh fir kabhi. byeeeeeee
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are helped.
If you still have anymore quesries, please use the Helpdesk for your queries next time.
Topic Closed.