Nov 23 - 27 updates on 1st pg and discussion - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Shree for the updates...

gayu looking so nice........ i like gayu acting

The characters like doctor maapillai's amma and appa in the serial.....there are many ppl in real life ....They will ask dowry,adhaiyum rombha perumaiya ketpaanga,adhukku oru reason vera solluvanga.."laksha kanakula selavu panni naanga padikka vachom"...So doctor kku padikaradhu makkal sevaikku illai,ippo selavu pannina kalyanathappo thiruppi vaangikalamnnu.😡😡😡.

👎🏼

krish and gayu..so sweet..nice performance by both,esp.gayu..as nithya said above,her eyes expresses her inner feelings very well....
dir sir...paavam sir...rombha nalaikku pirichu vachuraadheenga..pls unite them soon..

sorry for the delay in update folks.. got caught up with uni stuff.. but Wednesday Update will be up in a few hours.  Thank you for your patience. 
Aish ma,

Thank u... nice updates... Paro romba gudhikaadhinga.... idhu ungaluke ovara theriyala... Hus and wife serndhu vaazhamnu nenacha thappu.. Ninga evlo short tempered, unga husband ungala ivlo varushma ethukala? Rendu vayasu ponnungala vechitu veliya poi enna pannuvinga.... Unga ponnunga nelama enna agum... no safety.. no security... no money.. no food... Romba mosmama poidum..
Ipadi ellam Krish blackmail panna koodadhu... I just hate those black mail others for anything....

Gayu unga neram sariye illa.... ninga nalladhu pannumnu nenacha, adhu ipadi mudiyudhu... enna panradhu....

Aiyo Dir sir.... Nanga elllarum serndhu venumnalum katharom.. apoo thaane ungalukku kekum.. please avangala sekirama sethu vachidunga....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Krish ungala nenachu romba paavam iruku...
Dr. parents kooda ulagathula irukura neraya parents madhiri dhan...  Idhu kali kaalam...

Thanks for the updates aish and for the pictures atina..

Gaya.. sema saatai adi for those mean Dr's parents.. 👍🏼

Parvathy 😈 Only your hubby should be with you and all other couple should be separated is it.

I feel that in the heart operation you heart was removed .. 😆

In this serial at one point of time Parvathy was very Good and AM Sir was ruthless... What an irony story has turned the otherway round..

AM Sir, one request , please come in Parvathy's dream and drill some sense..

Thanks Aishu - a very nice  update. But this time around, I think Paro aunty's anger is justified - Krish should have consulted his mother - this  is a big step and right now the family is not ready for a bash like this !!!! Knowing Gayu and her half baked knowledge, Krish should have thought over it some more before such an impulsive action !!! Road le paarthu, na doctor kitte pesitten, u go and seal the wedding nnu sonna, odane Odarathaa??? Gayu , Gayu, Gayu - will u ever learn to think before u leap??? You act on an impulse every time and regret later??? Education??? OK, Roja gives the verdict - you are literate - not educated , baby !!!!And, by the way, what happened to the 10 Lakhs that AM uncle stashed away for Devi???
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Roja akka,

If paro is angry on Krish for listening to Gayu's words and doing this without her knowledge, then ok.. but she in angry for meeting and tralking to Gayu often.. idhu enna pa koduma... Avunga angry was justified before.. but eppavum ipadi thaan manika maatena enna artham? manikaradhu manidha gunma ilaya???

Upto my knowledge,
10 lakhs Devi vandhu Mugs kitta kuduthutangale.... Adha mugs kooda Senthil inform pannaru ila, hospital a vechu....
Thanks Aishu for the wonderful update.

I do feel sorry for Gayu. She only tred to help. But she has to control herself. Now it is making even more difficult for her to get back to Krish. I feel sorry for both. I also agree Paru's kobam is justified this time as those DR parents scolded her only.
Thanks for clarifying my doubt Meenu - oh , so that
money is also in Mug's treasury??? Agreed that
Paro aunty is more annoyed about meeting Gayu on
the sly, but why??? How can you trust a person who
says that they have reformed - considering the previous
history??? Uppu thinna thanni kudikkanum, so Gayu has
to bide for time - and after all this, she is still very impulsive??!!!
 Boy, talk about upbringing !!!! if the parents fail to instill good
sense at an impressionable age.... well the outcome will be
"Gayus of the world " !!!
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago

Thanks for the update Aish.👏

Dr's parents pesinadhu kku yaarukku irundhalum kovam varum,the questions asked by gayu should have been asked by krish himself.....ethanai nalaikku ippadi thalai kuniju nadandhu kitte iruppinga krishnan?😕😕

paro amma,neega mattum unga husband oda sendhu vazhanumnu..you were ready to kill even an unborn baby..but ur son should not even talk to his wife..idhu endha oorula nyayam😡

avan avanukku avan avan prachanai.🤢