The problems with GIRLS (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

hmm, what you wrote is not true for every girl. it seems to me like you are only writing about one girl that you are trying to impress. Wink

Koi ek ho toh na. WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The problems with GIRLS (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by Believe

Err...looks like you took offense. I mean , YOU out of all people, took offense?? LOL!!! Amusing much? Okay, agreed that you were joking....
I was joking with you too....u know, a joke in return of a joke?
You asked me to chill, rite? How about you taking a chill-pill first, like practicing what you preach...I like to preachWink....You mean to say you're a hypocrite who only likes to preach?.. instead of giving me an unsolicited lecture? --- LOL...kya kare aadadat se majbhoor..Wink
- Kyon? Doosro ka lectures sun sun ke khud ko hi aadat lag gayi?--I hear lectures and I give lecture too...
 Chalo, thik hai, unlike most of the time, at least you're not flirting like a ...well.....ahem ahem.......
I post my comments openly, that everybody can read it........did you feel am flirting with you!! then its not my probs...its your thinking probs buddy!Smile

btw everything related with each other so about that matter lecture dena galt bath tho nahe na..!!  Smile - Okay..what was that? Did that even make sense? Can you please type something that kinda sorta makes some sense? I'd be grateful!-- Meri marzi....sorry.......Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

I believe real superiority needs no proof, no evidence, no witness, no argument..... a real superiority is immediately recognized by anybdy who hs even a small amount of intelligence..... The real superiority has its own magnetic force...Smile

I think this largely depends on what you define as intelligence as well!

I think the actual problem with anyone, perhaps everyone, is that one is constantly trying to prove to the other about the oh-so-lovely "Who's the Best?" issue. It's just that girls have a certain tolerance quality, and let go at the end, because they know it isn't worth arguing on things that aren't meant to be! I never for once thought I would be superior to any man, nor will I let any of the men I know think he's superior in anyway... All I know is, when we can instead talk of so much more meaningful, and interesting things about life, why bother about who's superior anyway?
thats why i said superiority has its own magnetic force....those who bother they can find it..Smile

Just my view, if you are not OK with it, it's not as if I mind... Wink

Btw, upon re-reading your post, I just happen to see that you may be contradicting yourself, since when you say "real superiority needs no proofs etc...", it also implies that real superiority need not be shouted at the top of the lungs, if its SO visible, then why do I still see you doing that in most man v/s woman threads?
My life itself with full of contradictions....so its can reflect my post also.....transcend contradictions is to transcend mind...a transcend mind write some transecnd scripts...if you are watching a small pebble in your palm, you cannot see the whole at one time.....You see one part, the other part is hidden. when you see the other part, the first part goes into hiding..... You can never see even a small pebble in its totality... not even a grain of sand can you see in its totality...... When you are looking at my face, my back is just an inference... maybe it is there, maybe it is not there. When you look at my back, my face is just an inference...it may be there, it may not be there. We never see anything in totality, because the mind cannot see totality in anything. The mind is a partial outlook.so its natural...contradictions happens.Smile

Edited by Believe - 25 November 2009 at 12:10am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

hmm, what you wrote is not true for every girl. it seems to me like you are only writing about one girl that you are trying to impress. Wink--- are you impressed or not lolLOL

Koi ek ho toh na. WinkLOL--- Ek nahe hazaar milega.....par kya kare....Sheeshe ka dil hey...pathar se door rakta hu...toot gaya tho joodana muskil hey...WinkTongue

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged

^Ok leave it!!

Edited....Big smile

Edited by Believe - 25 November 2009 at 2:28am

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged

^Ok leave it!!

Edited....Big smile

You deserve a "thank you". Big smile--Nope...Big smile One point I wanna tell you, Dont bother my flirting and You dont have any rights to say that am flirting with other girls Smile Cos you dont know nothing about me!

G'nite!-- Gd night Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top