The problems with GIRLS (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

The problem with girls is that they are the opposite of slrig. --Slrig meansConfusedSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The problems with GIRLS (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I believe real superiority needs no proof, no evidence, no witness, no argument..... a real superiority is immediately recognized by anybdy who hs even a small amount of intelligence..... The real superiority has its own magnetic force...Smile

I think this largely depends on what you define as intelligence as well!

I think the actual problem with anyone, perhaps everyone, is that one is constantly trying to prove to the other about the oh-so-lovely "Who's the Best?" issue. It's just that girls have a certain tolerance quality, and let go at the end, because they know it isn't worth arguing on things that aren't meant to be! I never for once thought I would be superior to any man, nor will I let any of the men I know think he's superior in anyway... All I know is, when we can instead talk of so much more meaningful, and interesting things about life, why bother about who's superior anyway?

Just my view, if you are not OK with it, it's not as if I mind... Wink

Btw, upon re-reading your post, I just happen to see that you may be contradicting yourself, since when you say "real superiority needs no proofs etc...", it also implies that real superiority need not be shouted at the top of the lungs, if its SO visible, then why do I still see you doing that in most man v/s woman threads?

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
The problem with gals is that they r so unpredictable Confused

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by gumsum

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by pink_lashes

ROFL

you on prozac? Confused that's 3 posts that u rofl'ed Tongue

Do you think I had one? comeon, khud ke upar etna bhi confidence nahi haiLOL

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by pink_lashes

The problem with girls is

that

they far more superior to men. Amen.

I believe real superiority needs no proof, no evidence, no witness, no argument..... a real superiority is immediately recognized by anybdy who hs even a small amount of intelligence..... The real superiority has its own magnetic force...Smile
wah wah, kya baat haiLOL

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaangelic_devil

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
hmm, what you wrote is not true for every girl. it seems to me like you are only writing about one girl that you are trying to impress. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top