Debate Mansion

The problems with GIRLS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The problems with GIRLS (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

ha ha Tongue "spreading" aur "flying" ke beech mein kaafi difference hai buddhu! Tongue

yehi toh problems hai tum logon ki ....can't even digest a well intentioned humorWink ...always sochtey rahte ho ki "main na haar jaaoo"LOL...anyway the way it was spreading all over the world ...do u think it was possible if they weren't "flying"???ConfusedLOL...... 
 Thande dimaag se socho buddhu  .....I know most of the time u say before u think... phir bhi TongueLOL 

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Err...looks like you took offense. I mean , YOU out of all people, took offense?? LOL!!! Amusing much? Okay, agreed that you were joking....
I was joking with you too....u know, a joke in return of a joke?
You asked me to chill, rite? How about you taking a chill-pill first, like practicing what you preach...I like to preachWink.. instead of giving me an unsolicited lecture? --- LOL...kya kare aadadat se majbhoor..Wink btw everything related with each other so about that matter lecture dena galt bath tho nahe na..!!  Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by angelic_devil

well u have already given a lot of food for debate in your opening post and u keep doing that in most of your posts.

ConfusedRealy...I didnt notice that...Actuly some topics I create just for time pass only....WinkSmileSerious sellers ki beech main ek Discount sellerTongue

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_lashes

The problem with girls is

that

they far more superior to men. Amen.

I believe real superiority needs no proof, no evidence, no witness, no argument..... a real superiority is immediately recognized by anybdy who hs even a small amount of intelligence..... The real superiority has its own magnetic force...Smile

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
The problem with girls is that they are the opposite of slrig.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top