The problems with GIRLS - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
you could have just said they will find fault with you no matter what lol

personally i find tht cute, if it is indeed true.. but it certainly isn't true with grown women, tho.
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

you could have just said they will find fault with you no matter what lol--- If you asking me !! 😊....then if it matter, c'd I create like this post against women lol😉😛am not a chavunist...piiiiig or blah blah blah...bt its also true that someone says before that its just like a hell of living with a woman and the hell of living without a woman. And it is not only true about women, it is exactly true about men too....just posted a fundamental of human lifes dilemmas and boosting up the some funny egos of human minds...😉

personally i find tht cute, if it is indeed true.. but it certainly isn't true with grown women, tho.---lol grown women mean wat lol...😉😛
  Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

I hope you didn't Imply i meant THIS by "fully grown" 😆:

I just meant a woman in her 20+(which now means *Woh Ajnabee* is now a woman 😉)

hmmm i know ur not a chauvansit pig lol.. i want accusing u of any such thing. 😆

If u TREAT him nicely(even if you smile at him), he says u are IN LOVE with him;---lol 😆????sorry Are you realy talking about Normal Guys 😛

Plenty of abnormal gits feel that way too. And plenty of normals do not.
Originally posted by Usne_Kaha_Tha

Boy, this is like opening a can of worms. Where do we start?😆

attatch it to the fishing rod duh.. man u girls are stoooopid! now run away or i mite get cooties!
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

attatch it to the fishing rod duh.. man u girls are stoooopid! now run away or i mite get cooties!

I think UKT is a guy (unless I am mistaken)
it is funny thanksEdited by angelic_devil - 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think UKT is a guy (unless I am mistaken)

since ur a girl u probably are 😃

Lol thats wat i was going to say 😆
If u DRESS Nicely, she says u are trying to LURE him; 😲 🤣
Its all true, every word of it. At least we own up to it. Now its your problem, you know what girls are like - if you don't want to deal with it, then stop going after girls. Otherwise this is exactly what's in store for you. And this time, it'll include a pair of stilettos. If you'd rather it only involved tennis shoes, go for a dostana instead.