Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Believe your obsession with girls makes me think you might be better off in a singles forum or calling in a 900 party hotline.

Besides it takes the top floor to engage in debates. Not much use when thinking is outsourced to the opposite end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehachimuliangelic_devilbaz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The problems with GIRLS (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Believe your obsession with girls makes me think you might be better off in a singles forum or calling in a 900 party hotline. ---SmileWinkMy obsession make you think thats gr8...keep your consciousness will remain floating up... SmileIts all personal choice...Nobody have rights to say this .....This obession is good. That is bad. ...Mind is the chooser becose, without choosing, there will be no mind.... yu will fall out of the mind. That's why it is so difficult not to choose....Why be concerned with others? Bt that misery doesn't seem to be enough for you so you go on collecting what others are doing... who is doing wrong and who is being good. Who are we to decide? From where have we been given the right? ......SmileSorry boss, Give me one hotline of yours...I return you 900 party line....WinkBig smileTonguejst chill

Besides it takes the top floor to engage in debates. Not much use when thinking is outsourced to the opposite end.  --The world itself outsourced with many things....Smile

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

you could have just said they will find fault with you no matter what lol--- If you asking me !! Smile....then if it matter, c'd I create like this post against women lolWinkTongueam not a chavunist...piiiiig or blah blah blah...bt its also true that someone says before that its just like a hell of living with a woman and the hell of living without a woman. And it is not only true about women, it is exactly true about men too....just posted a fundamental of human lifes dilemmas and boosting up the some funny egos of human minds...Wink

personally i find tht cute, if it is indeed true.. but it certainly isn't true with grown women, tho.---lol grown women mean wat lol...WinkTongue

Edited by Believe - 22 November 2009 at 6:04am

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top