Debate Mansion

The problems with GIRLS (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
yeah that s what makes girls special Wink as for boys they R much more predictable LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The problems with GIRLS (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

[QUOTE=Believe][QUOTE=sneha0601]
I up with this, I don't know the kind of tolerance Midnight has, I really admire her,Me 2....Winknow dont say am flirting ok...Tongue but sincerely, I don't think I have the same kind. So:-- Which kind ...Big smile

1) Replying to questions posted, and putting up your comment on something is not the same thing. Check your facts! --....So you mean am posting a Myth here...a myth is a parable, a parable that only points to the moon but says nothing about it -- a finger pointing to the moon, an indication, an arrow, saying nothing........but If you see the truth, everything falls into line, everything falls together in a harmony, everything starts having significance. I believe always, significance is the shadow of truth. And those who live only in facts live an utterly meaningless life....sometime we feel its not real facts, its just like symbolic truthsSmileso try to enjoy the realted myth also...then you can understand what I posted in previous pages.

2) I don't know about others, your life sure is full of contradictions. --Thax for understandingWink

I wasn't about to reply, but after 5 seconds, I did click the post button,just to clear up these two misconceptions of yours Don't let be disturb you in any way. Have fun!-- Its difficult to clear my misconceptions plz.....if you are disturbed with my post...sorry....you can comment anything about me..I dont mind.....Smile

Midnight... Darling, sincerely... LOLLOLLOL Great Luck, why do I feel you'll need it???-- Temptations ...WinkLOL

Edited by Believe - 26 November 2009 at 12:36pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
If your dancing on the tables, you go you go you got it girl
They say that you're unstable, you go you go you got it girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shade

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If your dancing on the tables, you go you go you got it girl
They say that you're unstable, you go you go you got it girl

Kuch thoo huaa hey............kuch kho gaya hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....TongueWink
...Sleepy

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
*viewbies note: recently concerns have been raised about inappropriate comments being made towards members. Such back and forth comments are diverting the topic and making the atmosphere unpleasant. All members are expected to be civil and respectable to each other. Any personal or inappropriate statements direct or indirect will not be tolerated. Any violations will result in a warning. If you feel anyone has violated these expectations please report the post immediately so that the Dev team can handle appropriately. You will be held equally liable if you choose to continue*

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Edited - On viewbie's note.

Missed  your post....
Big smile
*viebies note: Edited due to inaccurate assumptions about a member's post. If someone chose to edit, leave it at that and do not assume what they tried to say*

..if you hurt cos of my Argument ,sorry I not mean anything personal way....just  chillSmile

Edited by return_to_hades - 27 November 2009 at 8:16am

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
As VB -I want to clarify that Midnight_Shade edited her post on her own accord. It is not fair to assume the content of the last post.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top