The problems with GIRLS - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sneha0601

Believe, come to think of it... Let it be actually! It's getting no where with you coming up with more things and not bothering to reply to old ones! Anyway... --I think once I posted my comments there...😊

Btw:

1) You say thank you, and then you admit you don't like the word? Weird, or well,--Ya counting the 'Thank you' is not weird is it...πŸ˜› you like contradictions anyway!! -- The fact is human life itself with lots of contradictions...as per your view am just a wired human ....so its natrual😊

2) I like everyone in this world, I have nothing against anyone to tell you the truth, most of the time, what I don't like in someone, is their attitude! ---Same pinch!!😊 But I try to amalgamate with all attitude's

We'll meet in another thread... Cya!--Insha'Allah😊
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

I up with this, I don't know the kind of tolerance Midnight has, I really admire her, but sincerely, I don't think I have the same kind. So:

1) Replying to questions posted, and putting up your comment on something is not the same thing. Check your facts!

2) I don't know about others, your life sure is full of contradictions.

I wasn't about to reply, but after 5 seconds, I did click the post button, just to clear up these two misconceptions of yours. Don't let be disturb you in any way. Have fun!

Midnight... Darling, sincerely... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Great Luck, why do I feel you'll need it???

Angie, why do you say its girlish sweetie? πŸ€£πŸ˜†

coz i wrote earlier that gals R unpredictable ..& so is this thread πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So then, boys are predictable? 🀣

Come to think of it, perhaps yeah, but then, if you are predictable, don't you become boring? I mean, there's that difference between being predictable and being planned! πŸ˜‰
yeah that s what makes girls special πŸ˜‰ as for boys they R much more predictable πŸ˜†

If your dancing on the tables, you go you go you got it girl
They say that you're unstable, you go you go you got it girl

Originally posted by return_to_hades

If your dancing on the tables, you go you go you got it girl
They say that you're unstable, you go you go you got it girl

Kuch thoo huaa hey............kuch kho gaya hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
...πŸ₯±