~*~Wizard in the Spotlight: Rajnish_Kumar!~*~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

It's time for a new.......

He's an engineering student and enjoys music and chess. He's also a regular member at the Ramayan and Jai Shri Krishna Forums, and is very knowledgeable about Hindu Mythology.

Give a round of applause for....

ClapClapClapRajnish_Kumar!ClapClapClap

Congratulations Rajnish! Here's the siggie you can use while you're on the hot seat!Wink

So what are you waiting for guys? Let's get grilling!

~Lalitha
HP Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_rajnish_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Wizard in the Spotlight: Rajnish_Kumar!~*~" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Here's my first round of questions!

Harry Potter related questions:
1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter?
2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter?
3. Who's your favorite ghost?
4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why?
5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why?
6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?
7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why?
8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why?
9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why?
10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?

Non-Harry Potter related questions:
1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?
2. What's your favorite movie?
3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?LOL
4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter?
5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner?
6. Who/What do you hate the most?
7. What is your greatest fear?
8. Who/What do you love the most?
9. How does your dream house look like?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

_rajnish_

IF-Dazzler

_rajnish_

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
OMG!! Shocked, I became wizard in the spotlight, What magic has brought this though LOL, I never thought of this way of my entry in any forumTongue. Thanks a bunch lalitha di. your answers would come soonBig smile

Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 22 November 2009 at 9:11am

_rajnish_

IF-Dazzler

_rajnish_

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Here's my first round of questions!

Harry Potter related questions:
1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter? Of course harry potter
2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter? HermoineEmbarrassed
3. Who's your favorite ghost? Captain nick
4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why? Defence against the dark arts as its the subject which gives power to fight against wroung Big smile
5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why? Professor Dumbledore because he has more experience and is the most powerful wizard of his times.
6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?nope, wish to read one in future Smile
7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why? shop of tricks and treats couz it has a lots of delicious chocolatesWink
8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why? A shop of wand, don't remember the name Ermm, couz i wish to have oneLOL
9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why? professor Doumbledore because of his knowledge and humility
10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?Lucius Malfoy( father of draco malfoy, is the name correct?), curse Ermm.. hmm one which is the worse.

Non-Harry Potter related questions:
1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?Few of my engineering books, Ramayan and Mahabharat, Few novels like The lord of the ring, alchemist e.t.c and collection of short stories both in hindi and english liltratures
2. What's your favorite movie? In bolliwood solay and DDLJ and in hollywood The lord of the righs, 300, The matrix series
3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?LOL Kaitrina kaifLOL
4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter? Not read yet but will surely this holidayEmbarrassed
5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner? HmmErmm , intelligent, beautiful, humble,caring and the most important never who likes me the way i am EmbarrassedBig smile
6. Who/What do you hate the most? liar
7. What is your greatest fear? ghostsLOL
8. Who/What do you love the most? FunLOL
9. How does your dream house look like? Its in my dream and beyond the words to explainBig smileLOL
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? IndiaEmbarrassed

Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 22 November 2009 at 10:13am

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hi Rajnish,

Wow great to see you here on this forum !    Big smile Big smile

My questions
How did you get hooked to Harry Potter..?Did u watch the movies first or had read the bks?
Fav HP bk:
Fav HP movie:

Write a Few lines on the following:
characters of HP
1.Harry Potter:
2.Hermione:
3.Ron:
4.Albus Dumbledore:

Actors
1.Daniel Radcliffe:
2.Tom felton
3.Emma watson: