Zee Marathi

Double/multiple roles in Marathi Serial/Movie/Play

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Recently Asambhav concluded which had reincarnation theme. Hence there were many actors who played double roles in the serial.

When actor plays roles with different characteristics, it gives a chance to show his/her acting skills.
Also this gives all the viewers, nice chance to watch favourite actors for double/multiple amount of time.

It will be good to know how many actors have given the viewers double/multiple amount of fun. For this, we can list all the double/multiple roles played in Marathi Serial / Movie / Play.
This will initiate discussions and fond memories of various roles.
I plan to create this consolidation as a good reference for all. Hence I will keep the lists updated as and when new information pours in.

(I have started separate threads on maayboli.com to collect all the related details. This topic can serve the same purpose.)

I request you to provide details of double / multiple roles you know now and will know in future.

For each role, we can note down following details:
Release Year, Name of Serial/Movie/Play, Actor's Name, No. of Characters, Names of Characters, Name of Channel (for Serial)

Edited by bhidesm - 21 November 2009 at 6:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Double/multiple roles in Marathi Serial/Movie/Play" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hi bhidesm, welcome to the ZM forum.  ur post is quite interesting.  well u can find info for double roles in  marathi serials at the first link and the same for marathi movies at the second link.  hope that will help u some.

http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&source=hp&q=double+roles+in+marathi+serials&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=double+roles+in+marathi+serials&fp=3842fa7c760b18ce

http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&q=double+roles+in+marathi+films&meta=&aq=f&oq=&fp=3842fa7c760b18ce

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

hi bhidesm, welcome to the ZM forum.  ur post is quite interesting.  well u can find info for double roles in  marathi serials at the first link and the same for marathi movies at the second link.  hope that will help u some.

http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&source=hp&q=double+roles+in+marathi+serials&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=double+roles+in+marathi+serials&fp=3842fa7c760b18ce

http://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&q=double+roles+in+marathi+films&meta=&aq=f&oq=&fp=3842fa7c760b18ce

Hi Vidya, thank you for the links. But these links open google search.

What I wanted was names of Marathi Serials / Movies / Plays containing double / multiple roles which members had watched and remembered. Please inform about the double roles you watched.

I had added 3 replies to this thread as a placefolder for maintaining individual lists for double roles in Marathi Serials, Movies and Plays respectively.
I observed that these reply posts have been removed.

Whom to contact add these placeholder posts again ? I will like to have these posts at their initial order viz. 3 posts after my first post so that all the members can refer to the updated list on the 1st page of this thread itself.

Edited by bhidesm - 23 November 2009 at 10:56am

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Double / multiple roles in Marathi Serials :-

Release Year, Name of Serial, Actor's Name, No. of Characters, Names of Characters, Name of Channel

2007  Asambhav  Manasi Salvi  2  Shubhra Shastri / Parvati Shastri  Zee Marathi
2007  Asambhav  Umesh Kamat  2  Adinath Shastri / Mahadev Shastri  Zee Marathi
2007  Asambhav  Neelam Shirke  2  Sulekha / Indumati  Zee Marathi
2007  Asambhav  Sunil Barve  2  Dr. Viraj Samant / Shrirang Ranade  Zee Marathi
2007  Asambhav  Urmila Kanetkar  2  Shubhra Shastri / Parvati Shastri  Zee Marathi
2007  Asambhav  Ashok Shinde  2  Bhalchandra / assistant to Prof. Khanvilkar  Zee Marathi

2009  Ardhangini  Aditi Sarangdhar  2  Arundhati Mandke Sarpotdar / Deeksha  E Tv Marathi

Edited by bhidesm - 24 November 2009 at 8:13pm

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Double / multiple roles in Marathi Movies :-

Release Year, Name of Serial, Actor's Name, No. of Characters, Names of Characters

1973  Thapadya  Nilu Phule  2

1987  Chal Re Lakshya Mumbaila  Laxmikant Berde  2  Lakshya Kane / Smuggler Bhojraj
(Ravindra Berde has dubbed for character 'Smuggler Bhojraj'.)

1988  Majjach Majja  Varsha Usgaonkar  2  Pratapsingh / Kamini
(Sunil Shende has dubbed for character 'Pratapsingh'.)

1990  Aamachyasarakhe Aamhich  Ashok Saraf  2
1990  Aamachyasarakhe Aamhich  Sachin  2

Edited by bhidesm - 03 December 2009 at 5:12pm

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Double / multiple roles in Marathi Plays :-

Release Year, Name of Serial, Actor's Name, No. of Characters, Names of Characters

-  Tharaar  Satish Pulekar  2

1991  Hasavafasavi  Dilip Prabhavalkar  6  Chimanrao Jog / Prince Wantung Pin Pin / Nana Punje / Dipti Prabhavalkar - Patel - Lumumba / Bobby Mod / Krishnarao Herambkar

-  Sahi Re Sahi  Bharat Jadhav  4  Madan Sukhatme / _ / Mr. Galagale / _

Edited by bhidesm - 03 December 2009 at 5:06pm

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I have added the placeholder posts again to maintain individual lists. I will add the details for each of the lists.

bhidesm

bhidesm

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I have started adding the details about double / multiple roles I remember.

Please inform me of the double / multiple roles you remember and have liked.
Together, let's update the list and it will be good reference in future.

Waiting for your comments and information... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top