Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

is anyone a malfoy fan? (Page 7)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i cant believe that he plays the guitar so well tom felton hes got an amazing voice i seen it on youtube amazing very talented indeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ya.. It's really deep & soulful!!!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi

My problem with DHR on the most part is, whenever fanfics make Hermione seem so submissive. Like Draco would treat her HORRIBLY and she'll just oblige and let him disrepect her just because he couldddddd. I have read PLENTY of DHR ffs and I love the ones where she's gutsy too and Draco is developing as a character but not this guy who does this 360 turn around just for a girl.

I see Rose/Scorpius to be VERY different than Dramoine, first off Draco grew up in a society where his family was very respected and held in high regards. However, Scorpius' times are different because his family has been defamed and there's no way they can just donate to charities and just be the high and mighty Malfoys like before. So I see Scorpius to have a bit of resentment for his familys partaking in the war and she wants to differentiate himself from the Malfoy norm, if that makes any sense. While Rose is going to be overshadowed by her parents public image as heroes, so she has such HIGH expectations placed on her. I see Rose to be in Ravenclaw and she and Scorpius happen because Albus Severus is in Slytherin with Scorpius. So they're like the next generation trio. Or maybe I'm just really thinking too much into the 3 page epilouge haha.

Agree; Draco came from a very different background compared to Scorpius, so it makes sense for Scorpius to be more liberal minded than his father.

Yeah, Rose is definitely a Ravenclaw. But I've always seen Albus as a Gryffindor for some reason, because Harry told him that he could make a choice with the sorting hat, but then again, that's just my interpretation I guess.LOL

But I've always thought of Lily as the Potter Slytherin more than Albus...prob because of the fanfics I've read.

Don't worry, I think too much about the epilogue too, I love how JKR left a lot to our imagination so that each fan could think of "their own" happy ending within hers, and pair up the 2nd generation with whoever they like.

..Labyrinth..

jassiee. IF-Rockerz
jassiee.
jassiee.

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i love dracoo :$(L) hes my favorite character!
and I LOVEEEEE him with Hermione. They make sucha good couple :| and I love their fanfics- simply amazing.

..Labyrinth..

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassiee.

and I LOVEEEEE him with Hermione. They make sucha good couple :| and I love their fanfics- simply amazing.

YA!!!!!

They are perfect together.... DRAMIONE ALL THE WAY!!!!! Embarrassed
Wink

..Labyrinth..

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
its amazing to see that he dyed his hair for the film but the blonde looks kinda cute on him
MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I am a fan of DRACO MALFOY...
MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassiee.

They look good together but I think Malfoy would look good with Luna...LOL

..Labyrinth..

Go to top