Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Teddy and Victorie!!! I love them, my personal fav next-gen couple. In the ffs I've read she's this really pretty girl but then people mistake her to be shallow and superficial but Teddy (aside from Dominique) sees that there's more in her. Teddy however is like James Potter (original) but not a bully, and much more laid-back. I love the combination of the two. Generally the age difference and this sometimes awkward shyness between them causes problems but I really like this pair.

When it comes to Rose/Scrop. I try to read fanfics where Rose isn't in gryffindor otherwise it's just typical.

I don't like Lily/Scorpius, just no thank you. Same goes for Albus Severus/Scorpius.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is anyone a malfoy fan? (Page 6)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by -Navi

I actually prefer Draco/Ginny or Draco/Luna OVER Draco/Hermione (*DON'T KILL ME*) . But I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE Scorpius/Rose!

My opinion on R/Hr changes day after day. I hated Ron in POA and GoF, he was absolutely CRUEL to Hermione. But then you see him doing all these pathetic attempts to prove himself to Hermione in ootp and beyond. Then he started being an jerk to Hermione in HBP again. He was always putting ultimatums on Hermione in DH, so my love/like/*roll eyes*/get annoyed/hate view on R/HR continues unstably, but I think that is what JKR wanted. To show that it's not just this perfect from the start relationship.

Agree that Ron was annoying at times in the series, esp when he kept misunderstading Harry and/or Hermione in various times despite being their best friend, but then he did proove himself to be a loyal friend at other times too, so I think I consider him a balanced character. Sometimes you dislike him but at other times you like him.

I love Scorpius and Rose too!Dancing I don't think Draco/Hermione is a logical pair, it just wouldn't have worked out between them, but Scorpius and Rose are the ultimate couple who'd force their parents (Ron from Rose's side and Draco from Scorpius's) to set aside their prejudices and accept that their kids make one of the best couples out there!

I also like Lily and Scorpius, though not as much as Rose/Scorpius, because I've read quite a few fanfics where Lily and Scorpius are made out to be one of those mysterious 'I know I love you but I won't admit it' couples.

What do you think about Teddy and Victoire?

I think Dramione is completely logical.. U should know one thing about me.. I'm obsessed with Dramione. Totally Crazy, that's what I am... Silly
So no matter what, even if JKR comes & tells me that they don't belong together or whatever, I'll still stick to them... Heart

They way u said about Rose/Scorpius can be the same way of Dramione also.. Draco to convince his parents that loving a Muggle-born is not a crime or something beneath them & for Hermione to accept loving her enemy!!! *signs*  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
well, i like tom felton, the character of draco is very evil at times but i thnk tht his character was plnd out very good! i like  draco/hermione as a couple! though the couple of ron/hermione is very cute! i thnk though, tht harry/hermione as a couple would have been really really cute!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
U have to remember that he doesnst wanna be evil.. He's being forced too.. It's his father forcing him to turn towards the dark side..

I think if his father had not been this way, maybe he would not have been in Slytherin or could be, but he wouldn't have been forced to hate Harry & everyone who took his side.. I don't think that he did anything purposely..

..Labyrinth..

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
My problem with DHR on the most part is, whenever fanfics make Hermione seem so submissive. Like Draco would treat her HORRIBLY and she'll just oblige and let him disrepect her just because he couldddddd. I have read PLENTY of DHR ffs and I love the ones where she's gutsy too and Draco is developing as a character but not this guy who does this 360 turn around just for a girl.

I see Rose/Scorpius to be VERY different than Dramoine, first off Draco grew up in a society where his family was very respected and held in high regards. However, Scorpius' times are different because his family has been defamed and there's no way they can just donate to charities and just be the high and mighty Malfoys like before. So I see Scorpius to have a bit of resentment for his familys partaking in the war and she wants to differentiate himself from the Malfoy norm, if that makes any sense. While Rose is going to be overshadowed by her parents public image as heroes, so she has such HIGH expectations placed on her. I see Rose to be in Ravenclaw and she and Scorpius happen because Albus Severus is in Slytherin with Scorpius. So they're like the next generation trio. Or maybe I'm just really thinking too much into the 3 page epilouge haha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i am a draco malfoy especially the guy who potrays him (tom felton) he does a fantastic job great actor and i hope he does really well

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

i am a draco malfoy especially the guy who potrays him (tom felton) he does a fantastic job great actor and i hope he does really well

YAY!! One more Draco Malfoy fan!! & Tom Felton fan too!!!Big smile

ruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top