Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

^^ No... J.K. Rowling mentioned it in an interview... her name is Astoria Greengrass

oh is it.....thanks!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is anyone a malfoy fan? (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
The character Draco Malfoy is written very well....

I like Tom Felton who plays Draco.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

And like JKR said in one interveiw that Draco is not a good person.The girls like him because they like Tom Felton...

am also like that..though I sympathized a little bit with Draco in HBP....

I don't know how he ended up with astoria Greengrass..I mean who is she?Never mentioned before in the series...
Atleast Pansy was mentioned..but she was a very shrew and evil typess Evil Smile

Edited by prachi_poorvi - 25 November 2009 at 1:51am

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_poorvi

And like JKR said in one interveiw that Draco is not a good person.The girls like him because they like Tom Felton...

I don't know how he ended up with astoria Greengrass..I mean who is she?Never mentioned before in the series...
Atleast Pansy was mentioned..but she was a very shrew and evil typess Evil Smile

that's true...draco has always been a mean guy bt we dnt mind him coz tom's so hot...bt he wasn't that bad in HBP

-PixieBunnie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieBunnie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I'm a big fan of Draco Malfoy. And i like Draco/Pansy , they looks GREAT!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakina_chatterb

that's true...draco has always been a mean guy bt we dnt mind him coz tom's so hot...bt he wasn't that bad in HBP

I don't think Draco can really be called....bad, because he was after all a confused teenager who had a big responsibility thrust upon him at the young age of 16....to murder someone. How could any 16 year old deal with it?

I think a more appropriate word would be arrogant, because Draco was always too proud of his pureblood status and did act prejudiced against the muggle-borns, but I don't think he deserves to be called bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..chhilt

persii

Goldie

persii

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BabyGirlPri-

so agree wit u is there any ff with them i was looking and cant find em

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by persii

Originally posted by -BabyGirlPri-

so agree wit u is there any ff with them i was looking and cant find em

You can try www.fanfiction.net and go to the Harry Potter section under Books. It gives you two character choice boxes where you have to choose two characters you want to read a fanfic about. Choose Draco and Pansy, and you'll find tons of stories.Smile

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by Sakina_chatterb

I don't think Draco can really be called....bad, because he was after all a confused teenager who had a big responsibility thrust upon him at the young age of 16....to murder someone. How could any 16 year old deal with it?

I think a more appropriate word would be arrogant, because Draco was always too proud of his pureblood status and did act prejudiced against the muggle-borns, but I don't think he deserves to be called bad.

you're right.....well...mean or nice..we all must agree that draco is a very prominent character...somewhere down the line we can all identify with him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top