CONTEST: Geet... Tapu-Ichki ke Sang!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

After having the show take a depressing turn with Ichcha turning more annoying, and Tapasya-Nani triumphing... I think its time we all got a break from it all. Don't you?Wink

I think its time I treat all of you with some fun and masti, so here I present you all with our very first contest...Dancing

Geet... Tapu-Ichki ke Sang

Guidelines:
  • Its pretty simple, all you do is think up of hindi songs that suit the personality of our very own Ichcha and Tapasya!Big smile
  • For example, if you are sending in a song that suits Tapasya... you may want to choose one that has to do with greed, jealousy, or any other traits that you usually associate with Tapu.
  • You may send in upto 5 entries.
  • 1 song for Ichcha and 1 song for Tapu counts as ONE entry. So if you want your entry to count, send in a song for each of them!
  • After the entries are sent in, they'll be put up for voting so all the members can choose the ones they like best.
  • And finally, there will be TWO winners... 1 for a Tapasya entry, and 1 for a Ichcha entry.

Whew... now that we're through with all those rules and guidlines, let's get started!Wink What are you waiting for? Don't keep reading, get started!

Just a quick reminder: Please do NOT post any entries here. PM all entries to Kruthika.N by November 25th, 2009. Please do title your PM as 'Uttaran Contest Entry'.

Feel free to post any questions here. I'll be happy to help. Smile

Uttaran Development Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONTEST: Geet... Tapu-Ichki ke Sang!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Tomorrow's the last day for entries, guys! We've got a couple entries but we still are in need of more!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top