Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   

~Mayur Paradise #153 - Kab Hum Miley Ge? (Page 5)

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37983

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Heylooo Guys!
 
Linu..Nice thread title :)
 
YamiHug
Thanks
.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37983

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit.great

hey lina do u know how we convert the youtube video so that we can get them on REAL PLAYER?
 
Nope
Do you?????????????
If u do
plez tech me too.
And I also want to learn how to make a siggy
MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Joined: 19 August 2005
Posts: 8535

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I am back sorry i was checking out..new update. Gagan got promoted to vms so i was leaving reply.

hi everyone. I have been on mjht since it started Hug sometimes slient sometime active..thus ppl come and go but i am here.. ROFL zinda hooon..mein....mayur aur mjht ke liye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37983

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit.great

Originally posted by rkmnkp

Originally posted by mohit.great

oh New Moon i was about to go today but then i dont feel like!
 
Oh wow
If I were you
I would like run to see itLOL


haha no i wasnt feeling so good!
but i wil like maybe on sunday!
 
Oh ok
wow you weren't feeling good?
Well are you feeling better now?
MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Joined: 19 August 2005
Posts: 8535

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnkp

Originally posted by mohit.great

hey lina do u know how we convert the youtube video so that we can get them on REAL PLAYER?
 
Nope
Do you?????????????
If u do
plez tech me too.
And I also want to learn how to make a siggy


so you have video on youtube or do you have the mp4?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

LoveLaughLive IF-Rockerz
LoveLaughLive
LoveLaughLive

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 6459

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnkp

Originally posted by mohit.great

Originally posted by rkmnkp

Originally posted by mohit.great

oh New Moon i was about to go today but then i dont feel like!
 
Oh wow
If I were you
I would like run to see itLOL


haha no i wasnt feeling so good!
but i wil like maybe on sunday!
 
Oh ok
wow you weren't feeling good?
Well are you feeling better now?



YEP all set!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

LoveLaughLive IF-Rockerz
LoveLaughLive
LoveLaughLive

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 6459

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sportskp

Originally posted by rkmnkp

Originally posted by mohit.great

hey lina do u know how we convert the youtube video so that we can get them on REAL PLAYER?
 
Nope
Do you?????????????
If u do
plez tech me too.
And I also want to learn how to make a siggy


so you have video on youtube or do you have the mp4?


like download the video from utube to REAL PLAYER

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 37983

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sportskp

I am back sorry i was checking out..new update. Gagan got promoted to vms so i was leaving reply.

hi everyone. I have been on mjht since it started Hug sometimes slient sometime active..thus ppl come and go but i am here.. ROFL zinda hooon..mein....mayur aur mjht ke liye
ROFLROFL
I don't know
if you
are
"Zinda"
4 anyone
but 4 me u are aliveEmbarrassedROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
nupur ko chordo samrat:mayur mayur and sammy

2

Author: sweeetisme   Replies: 10   Views: 4812

sweeetisme 10 4812 19 February 2010 at 11:08pm by -Mystery-
~* Mayur Paradise #123*~Mayur's Reunion @ Morena

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 1208   Views: 28403

Nikki_Titli 1208 28403 25 December 2009 at 4:28am by saba_88
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 31835

-ananya- 1199 31835 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07
~*MayUr Paradise#102*~Link to nxt paradise Pg-117

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: palak5   Replies: 1202   Views: 21138

palak5 1202 21138 04 August 2009 at 12:00am by LoveLaughLive
~*MayUr/ArTi Paradise#30*~*Paradise Party PG 27*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Unknown-   Replies: 1199   Views: 22962

-Unknown- 1199 22962 03 March 2009 at 10:02am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index