Debate Mansion

How Normal Is Television Craze? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Normal Is Television Craze? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Now a days nobody interested watching the Ramayan or mahabarat or Hanumaan....My neighbour uncle is so adicted with Fashion channels......Last week aunty came asking me 'you know how to remove that channel from TV'.....LOLSo I told her you also watch some hot guys programs,...I give her some WWF Dvd's ....Wink

See that guy's face standing outside...

Edited by Believe - 23 November 2009 at 5:31am

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
we have all knd of crazy ppl amongst us. crazy for Tv/ bollywood/ cricket etc U name it. There were reports of ppl jumping off balconies in an attempt to imitate krish & superman too ! we also have pppl playing politics thru movies names , players comments , realty shows ..I find that crazy too.

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i like watching tv but im not addicted to it

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

100's of Tv channels, DVR, Youtube and websites such as IF ensures such phenomenon will probably not happen again..

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
IF hotey huey who cares for TV anyway ????...Now the debate  might be whether IF addiction is normal or not ....LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I think Television craze actually may not be a so recent phenomena. Totally like Souro pointed out some interesting reasons!

The trouble is, people are letting their entire lives being affected subconsciously by what they are watching: It is THAT that is worrisome! The instances for example, mentioned above seem to make laugh at first, and then you realize that people are being just plain stupid in trying to get so absorbed in this crap shown...

Though I still feel, that the audience, take away the most illiterate part of Indian villages, is becoming a lot more cautious and conscious about what to watch, and what to let go! Parents being more educated than before, not only more literate, but more educated -emphasis on that-are taking care of what plays on the TV.

I personally have watched a lot of shows, never to the extent of being addicted like I would die without one of them, but there are several I enjoy watching and get emotional, and I find nothing wrong in that as long as we know where the full-stop should be put! Just 2 weeks ago, I remember pouring tears while watching the finale of Prison Break!

Meanwhile, I think there are other household worries coming up now on. Addiction to the net anyone for example? Or to that lovely blue web page called FB?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top