Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
we have all knd of crazy ppl amongst us. crazy for Tv/ bollywood/ cricket etc U name it. There were reports of ppl jumping off balconies in an attempt to imitate krish & superman too ! we also have pppl playing politics thru movies names , players comments , realty shows ..I find that crazy too.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like watching tv but im not addicted to it
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100's of Tv channels, DVR, Youtube and websites such as IF ensures such phenomenon will probably not happen again..

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IF hotey huey who cares for TV anyway ????...Now the debate  might be whether IF addiction is normal or not ....😆 
-Sneha thumbnail
I think Television craze actually may not be a so recent phenomena. Totally like Souro pointed out some interesting reasons!

The trouble is, people are letting their entire lives being affected subconsciously by what they are watching: It is THAT that is worrisome! The instances for example, mentioned above seem to make laugh at first, and then you realize that people are being just plain stupid in trying to get so absorbed in this crap shown...

Though I still feel, that the audience, take away the most illiterate part of Indian villages, is becoming a lot more cautious and conscious about what to watch, and what to let go! Parents being more educated than before, not only more literate, but more educated -emphasis on that-are taking care of what plays on the TV.

I personally have watched a lot of shows, never to the extent of being addicted like I would die without one of them, but there are several I enjoy watching and get emotional, and I find nothing wrong in that as long as we know where the full-stop should be put! Just 2 weeks ago, I remember pouring tears while watching the finale of Prison Break!

Meanwhile, I think there are other household worries coming up now on. Addiction to the net anyone for example? Or to that lovely blue web page called FB?