Very brief update: 20/11/09 + Vid/Pix

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
[/MEMBERS]

I m gonna post a very very brief update...just some imp points..😳😳...so pls excuse me fr the same😳

Varshu meets Manav..and asks whether he still loves Archu...he says yes..he still loves her very much...and cant live without her...and it is for her happiness only that he has signed on the divorce papers...so tht she can spend her rest of the life with the person whom she wants to live happily and tht person is Satish and walks away..while Varshu is aghast to knw this..

Manju speaks with her mom and says tht Varshu is back..and she has left the job..she tells her tht she had an affair with her married boss...and tells the whole story to her..Manju's mom is happy to receive this news..😑

Varshu meets Satish and says tht whtever has happened bet Manav and Archu is all bec of him..she says tht even today Manav loves Archu a lott..and Archu too has feelings fr him..she says tht it all started at Satyanarayan Pooja at Manav's house where the MMS was circulated and Archu's image was destroyed and Manav got misunderstood...😳..Manav can never do this in his life...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..she says tht Arman are made fr each other..and they still have the same feelings fr each other..even today they can unite...😳 she says tht u really dont knw the reason as to why Manav signed the papers..he signed it..bec he wants you and Archu to get married....she says to just leave Arman fr themselves and nt to interfere in their lives...😳..she leaves....( I love VarshaπŸ˜ƒ)

Satish tells Archu to go as a representative to Manav's house..fr the company..Archu says tht inspite of you knwing everything...u want me to go there..he says tht he doesnt have anyone to send..so he is asking her..she hesitates..bt then agrees to go..😳..Satish then says tht if whtever Varsha has said is right..then this is the first step fr uniting Arman..if he has been the main reason of their seperation then he will only unite them...😳..and fr this...he has taken this step..and its better if they meet up...😳

Archu reaches Manav's place..where everyone is shocked to see her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thk u Resham :) I love Varsha !! Did I ever mention Satish is a pakka gentleman ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
M glad we get to see more Jeeja-saali scenes I really love them all .. m glad they r close enough now, coz Manav usually never tells what he feels to anyone .. he always hides his feelings but today he confessed to Varsha, she's the right person to unite them ( I really hope she'll tell Archu what Manav told her ) .. n m also happy that Varsha did understand Manav , I was so happy when she confronted Satz n told him that Manav was only misunderstood ..
Satish is a pakka gentleman, glad he took the first step to reunite them ..
( I think I shd lessen my comments next time, I talk too much lollz )
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tasnime hold on..let the story actually bring Arman together..then we can praise Satish full heartedly..πŸ˜†..Varsha yes..I too love her..she is the only right person with brains in store...πŸ˜†
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Tasnime hold on..let the story actually bring Arman together..then we can praise Satish full heartedly..πŸ˜†..Varsha yes..I too love her..she is the only right person with brains in store...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† agree .. afterall we r in BT land .. but he deserves atleast this naa .. since thks to him only, they'll get a chance to perform the Puja together 😳
Yeah right now she's the only one with brains, but we can also add D baba n the list, can't we ?
evn though it's more love than cleverness πŸ˜†
cool127 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i β€οΈ varsha she is so smart.. she actully thinks not like others hwo jsut there and do nothing like archus parents
anways
thaks for the updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by cool127 - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Way to go Varsha! You've come back to your senses and have wised up about many things!! Ok, I like Satish now πŸ˜†
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
go Varsha go!!
thanks for the update!
devashree_h thumbnail
Thanks Reshu for doing the update.

Now, we have somebody who is fighting for Armaan though they themselves had given up.
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜” But wait wait, that is not the reason Manav signed papers. He signed because his mother was blackmailing him that if he does not sign than she leaves home. At least I have seen that. 😑 Why is he telling that he signed because Archu wanted to be with Satish etc etc.. πŸ˜” Guys be honest. Yeh Manav bhi na... kuch garbar hei 😳
devashree_h thumbnail
Kachipata..remember Manju comes there and asks for Manav's signature!!She says Archu wants to move on and marry Satish.Her marriage to Manav is the only thing stopping her. Well, after that Savita tells him to free himself from this rishta if Archu has moved on.