Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
[/MEMBERS]

I m gonna post a very very brief update...just some imp points..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so pls excuse me fr the sameEmbarrassed

Varshu meets Manav..and asks whether he still loves Archu...he says yes..he still loves her very much...and cant live without her...and it is for her happiness only that he has signed on the divorce papers...so tht she can spend her rest of the life with the person whom she wants to live happily and tht person is SatishOuchOuch and walks away..while Varshu is aghast to knw this..Ouch

Manju speaks with her mom and says tht Varshu is back..and she has left the job..she tells her tht she had an affair with her married boss...and tells the whole story to her..Manju's mom is happy to receive this news..Angry

Varshu meets Satish and says tht whtever has happened bet Manav and Archu is all bec of him..she says tht even today Manav loves Archu a lott..and Archu too has feelings fr him..she says tht it all started at Satyanarayan Pooja at Manav's house where the MMS was circulated and Archu's image was destroyed and Manav got misunderstood...Embarrassed..Manav can never do this in his life...ClapClapClap..she says tht Arman are made fr each other..and they still have the same feelings fr each other..even today they can unite...Embarrassed she says tht u really dont knw the reason as to why Manav signed the papers..he signed it..bec he wants you and Archu to get married..Ouch..she says to just leave Arman fr themselves and nt to interfere in their lives...Embarrassed..she leaves....( I love VarshaBig smile)

Satish tells Archu to go as a representative to Manav's house..fr the company..Archu says tht inspite of you knwing everything...u want me to go there..he says tht he doesnt have anyone to send..so he is asking her..she hesitates..bt then agrees to go..Embarrassed..Satish then says tht if whtever Varsha has said is right..then this is the first step fr uniting Arman..if he has been the main reason of their seperation then he will only unite them...Embarrassed..and fr this...he has taken this step..and its better if they meet up...Embarrassed

Archu reaches Manav's place..where everyone is shocked to see her...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by *Resham* - 21 November 2009 at 10:44am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

tutuwebkapRamya921royalmvatsaahcirDayalNandwanineeru aroraakshtha19Bsankhabsfananithagomezvnb2005saggi80silksmitasadanadesebelvin92s3chaudhsam-farcutegurl224A HUGE FANRaima36divya221Heenapenigma6Niladrisp87Kachipatamushkan_2003poo_supisihurashi77hazel16devashree_hicy_deviltoothbrush13ANJANAanna44Roarkneela226.Mandy.Gur.N.coolMonu-SunNaanivedithaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very brief update: 20/11/09 + Vid/Pix" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thk u Resham :) I love Varsha !! Did I ever mention Satish is a pakka gentleman ? EmbarrassedLOL
M glad we get to see more Jeeja-saali scenes I really love them all .. m glad they r close enough now, coz Manav usually never tells what he feels to anyone .. he always hides his feelings but today he confessed to Varsha, she's the right person to unite them ( I really hope she'll tell Archu what Manav told her ) .. n m also happy that Varsha did understand Manav , I was so happy when she confronted Satz n told him that Manav was only misunderstood ..
Satish is a pakka gentleman, glad he took the first step to reunite them ..
( I think I shd lessen my comments next time, I talk too much lollz )

Edited by tasnime - 21 November 2009 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92devashree_hGur.N.cool

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Tasnime hold on..let the story actually bring Arman together..then we can praise Satish full heartedly..LOL..Varsha yes..I too love her..she is the only right person with brains in store...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi77.Angel

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Tasnime hold on..let the story actually bring Arman together..then we can praise Satish full heartedly..LOL..Varsha yes..I too love her..she is the only right person with brains in store...LOL

LOL agree .. afterall we r in BT land .. but he deserves atleast this naa .. since thks to him only, they'll get a chance to perform the Puja together Embarrassed
Yeah right now she's the only one with brains, but we can also add D baba n the list, can't we ?
evn though it's more love than cleverness LOL

cool127

Groupbie

cool127

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Heart varsha she is so smart.. she actully thinks not like others hwo jsut there and do nothing like archus parents
anways
thaks for the updateSmileWink

Edited by cool127 - 21 November 2009 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Way to go Varsha! You've come back to your senses and have wised up about many things!! Ok, I like Satish now LOL

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
go Varsha go!!
thanks for the update!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Reshu for doing the update.

Now, we have somebody who is fighting for Armaan though they themselves had given up.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top