Pati Patni aur Woh

I'll never stoop to Rakhi's level: Elesh (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
he coudnt have possibly not known that the swayamvar was a sham...he brought it on himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll never stoop to Rakhi's level: Elesh (Page 4)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
sorry elesh but no sympathies for you!
what was he thinking anyways participating in it? rakhi was missing being a part of the limelight thats why she did the show. that was around the time jade goody died and even indian media was focussing on goody. so i guess rakhi felt left out. ndtv was desperate...so 2 desperadoes made a dangerous combo called rks. at best the show could have benefitted some wannabe like abhishek awasti who got to participate in a few reality shows. rakhi should have chosen such a guy...there were plenty of such wannabes in the show. she too could have participated in a few more couple reality shows like nach baliye and ppaw with the new guy and later on dumped him. maybe elesh became serious abt the whole thing and rakhi really couldnt find a proper reason to dump him. hence the flimsy reasons.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 23 November 2009 at 9:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
omg he probably shattered down when she said that...i waz kind of changing my viewpoint on rakhi but know its bak..she is noo good

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
rakhi is realllly a big drama

ecugals

ecugals

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i dont think there is a single episode..where rakhi throws her tantrums and elesh puts up wid it!! wat does she think of herself???? she always makes it a point to show that he is very lucky for havin her!!.....in a relationship both the partners shud be giving......rakhi is always expecting but nevr giving..even when she was talking to sakshi she jus went on wid her ideas...nevr stopped to hear wat saakshi's point of view is!! she said so many times that hum hindustani naari hai! sharam hamara gehna hai n all dt!! and on d same show she was getting all cozy wid elesh!!! wat abt sharam now?????
she forced elesh to leave for adventure sports...!! apni kasam li usko bhejne ke liye...n at the end says usko jana tha...and he wanted me to let him go!!
wat double standards!!!!!!!!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
well..........elesh shud hav done a bit of research bfore cumin to india to marry rakhi in d show.................hehheeeeeeeee

he shud thank his god dat he saved him ...........................

walliamsD

walliamsD

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

well..........elesh shud hav done a bit of research bfore cumin to india to marry rakhi in d show.................hehheeeeeeeee

he shud thank his god dat he saved him ...........................
he knew what she was like but hes so sweet he wanted to give her a chance and accept her for who she is...what a dumbo he is :))

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
elsesh is a reeal good guy..i love the way he handles situations and adjusts with her.. rakhi is really foolish to let him go..!! she wont get such a good guy like him in her life!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top