Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

dumbledore1

dumbledore1

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Elesh ParujanwalaShe (Rakhi Sawant) just said I am too good for her and I should find someone better Elesh Parujanwala.

He's put up with her silently so far. But Canada-based businessman Elesh Parujanwala, who got engaged to item girl Rakhi Sawant on the reality show Rakhi ka Swayamwar in August, has finally had enough of Sawant's antics. The breaking point for the couple came when Sawant called him a "firangi" and an "uncultured man", on national television, last week.

"She should not judge me on my upbringing. Our relationship has become a huge drama. Ever since we've been together, she has tried her best to get rid of me," says Elesh. "She saw this relationship as a big boost for her career. I became a scapegoat. I invested everything I had in this relationship and I was shattered when it ended," he says.

The final blow came when the two found it impossible get along while performing tasks on the TV show, Pati Patni Aur Woh. That's when Sawant called off the engagement. "It was her call. She just said I am too good for her and I should find someone better, and that she wants to focus on her career. I agreed...I'm never going beg or to convince someone to be with me."

Elesh says he doesn't want to say anything negative about Sawant. "I don't believe in raising my profile by bringing down somebody else. I will never stoop to her level and say anything bad about that woman, but I feel what goes around comes around. It's not going to do her any good," says Elesh. "It's not just me and my family, but the entire public that's feeling cheated. For me, it was reality and for her, it was a show."

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Kushi27bhanot_nishabena jjaskitzeestar1gehna2004sashbssanjanaecugalsArsha85svesumrehmat gillbubbly@12premeer_eversohni26adiroykapurmehananditaAngel xabi71rima001samirah23uknaik99Rach.jyoti06ammoosMallika113roshaaanmaybe-justVampireBarbie-Amby-prettyasjen-Mink--Saru-tulipbaby53..RamKiJanaki..Howlarious-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll never stoop to Rakhi's level: Elesh" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
he shud've known better than to trust her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i always thought that this whole sawemvar thing was just a way for her to hog up some lime light and make money and to be in front of the camera
she's a big drama queen, period and i always knew it was a sham

she did the whole sawemvar thing for publicity and i dont think such shows should be allowed in the first place

Elesh can find someone way better

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bblah3000mehananditamaybe-just-Amby-..RamKiJanaki..

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

what Elesh said is right.. I like Rakhi but she is a very insecure person.. wl problems with relationships thru out her life

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Poor Elesh, he can find a girl who is 4561231646123023 times better than Rakhi she looked like a man, herself doesn't have good upbringing. Loser.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bblah3000

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Elesh should thank his lucky stars that he got away from Rakhi. He will def have a much better life and a more better mate!

Ride_It

Ride_It

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
it's good that they are not  togeather anymore. Elesh deserves someone better. thanx for the article. 

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
this was going to happen.but i am happy for elesh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top