Prida FF: Yehi Hain Pyaar-chap5 pg14 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Sistu..love your work totally!....pls include me in ur pm list😳
Sis, that was lovely and awesome..Include me in your Pm list too..Looking forward to the next chapter..
can u also post the part which the other writer has written ... anyways amazing f-f continue soonn
@neha: tnx a lot. i m always in pridaland.

@krupur: tnx buddy!

@honey: glad u liked it.

@achu: tnx for ur tome dear.

@sonali: thank you dear.

@maz: tnx a lot for liking my work dear. Means a lot to me.

@sara: thanks for ur time and appreciation.

@sabz: i will continue soon. by the way its me only who wrote that, its just that i transferred it from another post to here.
Nice! Sounds interesting. Update soon 😊
Luved it sistu
Wow gr8 skill yaar

Keep continuing

The next day was going to be a bright sunny day and a day that had something in store for Prida. You could see at the horizon the sun had just started rising from the east. The sky was filled with the sun's intense red and orange hue color. The birds came out of their nests and were chirping happily. The city was slowly waking up and as the hour passed the roads got busier. This was rush hour, kids were going to school, ladies got of the house to buy groceries, and men were rushing to catch taxis, buses, and trains to go to office.

Damini woke up and saw the clock and quickly rushed to the bathroom to get ready for office. Last night she had slept late thus was late to wakeup. She came out of the bathroom, water was dripping from her black hair, and her face was glowing as usual. She went to her wardrobe and quickly picked a pink Indian dress. She put it on; blow dried her hair, applied kaajal in her eyes, and pink lip gloss on her lips. She put on her heels and ran downstairs. Avni was downstairs in the hall cleaning some photoframes. She saw Damini hurry downstairs and thought she was worried so rushed up to her elder sister. Di, kya hua? Damini replied, Avni give me breakfast I need to go to the office quickly for the presentation that I had to do today. Avni just stood there thinking and watching her sis intensely. Damini saw her expressions and asked what the matter was. Avni then said that di it is 11:00 now and the presentation was at 10:00. Damini looked at the watch and couldn't believe how she managed to miss this. In her mind she thought it is all because of Prithvi but then pushed that thought at the back of her mind as she didn't want to think of him just now. Avni then further added that di don't worry, mama will do that presentation for you because when you didn't wake up early she thought not to disturb you as you were tired. Damini then said that instead office, she will just go to the shooting centre because back at office she didn't have any important work left and she had not felt the powerful feeling of holding her favourite black object.

She went upstairs to her room and changed into dark blue jeans, a white shirt with a black sleeveless coat that she usually wore, and boots. She then went to the security room where she met Balraj. They wished each other. Balraj then asked her if she needed anything. Damini with a slight smile asked for her gun which was usually kept in the security locker room as Balraj did not prefer her to have her gun with her all the time. Balraj took out the gun and gave it to her. Damini wished him again and headed towards her car. Before getting into the car, her eyes moved at the place of the ranch but they didn't see what they wanted to see. He was no where in sight. She then reached the shooting center, at the entrance she showed her ID card which allowed her entry. She then turned left from the desk and walked down in the corridor and took the first right to enter the room where they were suppose to stand and aim. The room was divided into six smaller rooms (like a telephobe booth) with bullet and sound proof wood and glass pieces. Each room had a glass at one end with a little space open. Outside the glass, at a distance were the circular black targets hung at a pole that were fixed to the ground.

Damini entered the room and headed straight for the sixth booth in that room. As soon as she opened the door she saw a man, wearing black jeans and blue/black crossed shirt, and was wearing headphones so that his ears wudnt hurt while firing the gun, making an aim at the target kept outside. Before he could fire his gun, he got disturbed by the noise of the door opening and irritated he turned to see who the hell did that.  

As soon as he turned he got astonished to see her there. He felt a slight jolt in his heart to see her there all of a sudden because he had never imagined that the two would meet at this place. He was really excited to see her there and this was quite visible from the glint in his eyes. She looked so dashing in those clothes. Prithvi had never met anyone before, especially a girl, who could carry off any dress so perfectly well. But then he thought, what is she doing here? A girl at a shooting centre why? Forgetting all his irritation, he moved in her direction and greeted her. Damini who also wasn't expecting to see him there greeted him. Deep inside she was happy at this coincidence. But his next question made all those feeling evaporate into thin air. He asked her why she was here. Damini said, what do you mean? What does a person do at a shooting centre? Prithvi stood there just staring at her and not knowing what to do or say. Damini knew exactly what he was thinking and without realizing the harshness in her tone, she asked him that why are all the men same? I mean why can't they just understand that a girl can do all this stuff?

Her harsh words cut through his heart. And not being able to feel that pain, he walked up to the glass window and fired four shots, each at the four sides of the innermost circle. He felt much better after that. With a feel of pride, he turned towards Damini and said, "Now let's see what girls can do, no,  let's see what you can do." Damini walked near him and they stood face to face. In her mind Damini was thinking that she will teach him a lesson for sure. She pushed him to the side which again shocked Prithvi and then she stood in front of the glass window facing her target, both her hand stretched out to in front of her. Holding the gun with both her hands and one of her fingers on the trigger she set her eyes on the target. Prithvi walked behind her and stood behind her to see her next move. He realized she was not holding the gun properly. He moved closer behind her, and his hands made its way from her shoulders to her wrists and finally on her fingers.  His other hand made its way to her waist. Damini felt him coming near to her form the back. She felt the warmth of his breath on her neck which sent a tingling sensation from her neck to the back. She felt her stomach turn upside down. She then felt a manly palm touch her hand and make its way to her palms in which she was holding the gun and his other hand on her small waist. Prithvi could smell the perfume which she was wearing; it was the strongest perfume he had known. It had certain attractiveness in it which made him forget why he came so near her. Everything was very still as he was just staring at the right side of her face, and was completely lost in her hair which was flirting with his face. He didn't remember for how long he was holding her like that. Damini shifted a bit in his hands which brought him back to reality. He then placed the gun properly into her hands. Damini understood what he was doing which burned her inside and she let go off his hand.  Damini then fired her gun, and the bullet went hit right in the middle of his four shots. It was Bullzeye!!!  

Damini turned to Prithvi who was standing just inches away and they both stared at each other for a moment. A smirk appeared on Damini's face and she started walking towards Prithvi but instead of stopping she went past him and giving him her intense look as she went past him and left the room. Prithvi stood there thinking for a moment and slowly a smile came on his face. The smile was proof that he was impressed by her intelligence and smitten by her beauty at the same time.

If you like it, plz do press the like button and leave a comment😊
thankyou!
Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
awesome
superb
excellent
marvellous
fantastic
👏
the way dam impressed him so cute.lovely i was waiting 4 ur update  
Oh sistu
U write so beautifully those expressions and emotions
Jus fab
Luved
It
@nanthini and gunseerat: thank you guyz.

@soni: hope lived up to ur expectations. tnx for ur time.