21st Nov - Daily Discussion: Aakhari Salam - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Yes mohitji...Even i was utterly disappointed with him on monday....What he did after seeing tapes?

Just shouting and crying and saying movie dialogues...Typical filmy......He took edge over everything and wanted to show how tanzy got "Shaheed" in this good vs evil fight....

And noW he should win , he meant it to take revenge of shaheed tanzy from evil guysπŸ˜†

utterly melodramatic...
Originally posted by immunoblot

Fire ji, I'd like him to improve right away, and do something entertaining for a change.
Baaki ka self-improvement can be effectively done after he gets evicted... πŸ˜†

I know !! It's not a 'Art of living' course/show. They are getting paid to entertain us and to play that game.  Go home and improve your pathetic self. 🀒
Originally posted by susan29

Whats with this raju suddenly going " vote me out ive had enough....aur kitne din sabzi kaatunga"...

Though he said it jokingly, he told the audience to vote him out in case his name came up in the nominations !!!
Maybe he is thinking from the BB followers'  POV, which says give me full no holds barred entertainment. He too i think is getting extremely bored in the house with nothing to do but "Ram naam japna".

Then tanaaz will have a lot of work on her hands πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
She should've thought about that when she married the tree-stump!πŸ˜›
I've generally believed that she is very evil... but I felt warmly about her when she and her baby-hubby were put through the VLA and she answered all questions very honestly... ⭐️
Claudia telling Rohit "How old are you>? Use your brains na"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did u notice that vindoo recited the story of cindrella? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he is really going back to the stories he heard probably when he went to sleep !!!

Vindoo was hilarious!! Kamini word ke bina uska sentence complete nahin hota. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by immunoblot

Awww.... Trishancku ji, what happened??☯️
Nothing serious πŸ˜†. It is a general feeling that we always think about the time passed and  the things we missed, like not having the courage to say "I like you" to the girl you liked in college😳
What was that KRK flaunting the pictures of his Dubai mansion
Originally posted by sunandshine

Claudia telling Rohit "How old are you>? Use your brains na"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She uses her brains a lot.  She told him "why did you get influenced by others?' πŸ˜• Like she wasn't!!
Originally posted by fire_gun

i really dont undestand whats the problem. if he said that"ab maine nahi royega"...everbody was behind him that he cries so much ....even me disliked sumtime because of his nonstop crying for everything..but if he want to improve then nobody is looking to appreicate it...yaha to logo ko khush hona chaiye kii bakhtiyaar nahi roye gaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..everybody was fed up with his cryingπŸ˜‰<br>
Fire gun thing is that he has so much overdone it that now everyone has got highly irritated with him....

And what will he do if he'll stop crying....:)he'll probably become dead silence. ....