21st Nov - Daily Discussion: Aakhari Salam - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh! Missed today epi! Was it good??

And whats with this lie detector test? This time bb has clearly given out neutrality.

This is definitely wrong....They dun have right to decide or i should say "Suggest so strongly" anything...Its messing everyone's personal opinion...

Now please BB Should not start playing "These are evil people vote 'em out" IMHO
Bakthyar has a serious disorder of Procrastination, indecision or Vacillation as they call it. Am I right?
Originally posted by trishancku

Bakthyar has a serious disorder of Procrastination, indecision or Vacillation as they call it. Am I right?
Of course! If there is one bane remaining in the show, it is him!

If there are two/three, we can add Aditi and Claudia to the list... but this guy steals the cake anyday. (And I haven't even seen the show; but I'm sure of this! πŸ˜›)
Originally posted by cool_yv

Oh! Missed today epi! Was it good??

And whats with this lie detector test? This time bb has clearly given out neutrality.

This is definitely wrong....They dun have right to decide or i should say "Suggest so strongly" anything...Its messing everyone's personal opinion...

Now please BB Should not start playing "These are evil people vote 'em out" IMHO

are yash ji ....its also part of entertainment...i liked it as aditri and bakhityaar came out cleanπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun

are yash ji ....its also part of entertainment...i liked it as aditi and bakhityaar came out cleanπŸ˜‰..at least i liked it
In this whole planning and plotting episode raju is getting off lightly once again. Rohit and Vindu are trying to blame each other and raju is blaming both of them but no one is blaming raju.

Bakthyar has a serious disorder of Procrastination, indecision or Vacillation as they call it. Am I right?<br>

Procrastination, Yes thats the wordπŸ˜‰..I was thinkin it since yesterday....He he...Guy hasnt done anything after tanzy's eviction....I mean look at him...He is either crying or whinning ....And i have a feeling he is going out as soon as he gets nominated..
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by immunoblot

If there are two/three, we can add Aditi and Claudia to the list... but this guy steals the cake anyday. (And I haven't even seen the show; but I'm sure of this! πŸ˜›)
Today he resembled exactly like Arjuna of Mahabharata who gets doubts before the start of Kurukshetra right in the middle of battlefield. He was talking to himself alone about how he should stop depending others every time for support, first mother, then wife and finally friends. He now thinks that Aditi and Poonam are stopping him from going full blast against Vindu/Rohit gang for their hand in Tannaz eviction. He is incapable of taking independent risky decisions.
Originally posted by immunoblot

i liked the part when  bakkhityaar was talking to himself..it shows that he want to improve himself....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..isse kahte hai  entertainment se aage kii sochna..πŸ˜‰

Today he resembled exactly like Arjuna of Mahabharata who gets doubts before the start of Kurukshetra right in the middle of battlefield. He was talking to himself alone about how he should stop depending others every time for support, first mother, then wife and finally friends. He now thinks that Aditi and Poonam are stopping him from going full blast against Vindu/Rohit gang for their hand in Tannaz eviction. He is incapable of taking independent risky decisions.
@BOLD: LOL... What is full-blast likely to be? Another round of booo-hoo-hoo?
The day he was crying his heart out (after seeing the video clips of the others), I loved it how cooly Vindoo was answering him... besides, I'm sure that if baby-BI tries something like that again, he'll not make much head-way anyway...