Please help me out

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vibhavikrant

Groupbie

vibhavikrant

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,

I joined this forum 3 days ago, and this is the first time that i've joined any TV programmes' forum. So i yet to be familiar with the jargon, rules and regulations. So, please help me out, and bear with me   Smile

I have a few questions (a few of them quite dumb, perhaps Tongue I dont even know if this is the right place to post qstns, but i'll learn the rules, gradually) and was hoping u guys could answer them for me.

1. What exactly is a 'siggy'? I saw these 'siggy's that u guys have made, and i love them. But i dont know what the word stands for... How do u make them?

2. What is the real name of Shyam's mom Radha? She is a terrific actress, dont u think?

3. I saw the ITA nominations that u have posted, and i really think Madan Singh (once again, i dont know his name) deserved an award. Whats so great about Mahaveer Singh's role...nothing award-worthy there!!

I joined this forum mainly because of the prompt written updates that u guys post Smile I am a major Shyam-Sugna fan, but i'm a doctor (an intern, actually), and i'm rarely, if ever, near a tv at 8pm. My laptop, on the other hand, is always with me. I think u guys are doing a great job with the forum. Way to go!! Clap Smile

By tthe way, my name is Trina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please help me out" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhavikrant

Hi everybody,

I joined this forum 3 days ago, and this is the first time that i've joined any TV programmes' forum. So i yet to be familiar with the jargon, rules and regulations. So, please help me out, and bear with me   Smile
hi Trina, welcome to the forum...................hope u have a grt time hereHug

I have a few questions (a few of them quite dumb, perhaps Tongue I dont even know if this is the right place to post qstns, but i'll learn the rules, gradually) and was hoping u guys could answer them for me.
okees, i'll try answeringBig smile

1. What exactly is a 'siggy'? I saw these 'siggy's that u guys have made, and i love them. But i dont know what the word stands for... How do u make them?
siggy is the shortform for signature. It is added to every post of urs. A siggy can be some quotes or an image. Many of us here go for images to make our post look very colourful.  These images are made using photoshop. However if u don't know making siggys, u can request it from our members here who r genius in making siggys. U can provide them with the pics and quote(if u want that quote) and some description of the way u want it and they can make it for u. We have a forum "avatars n signature shop) where these members post their creations,. U can go tru their creations and request those members. here is the link to that forum
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=79&submit1=GO
Also, in our forum we have many members who make wonderful siggys. they might know more abt the show , so if u don't have pics......u can describe the siggy to them n they can make it using pics from their collection. U can see their creations on this thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=998918

2. What is the real name of Shyam's mom Radha? She is a terrific actress, dont u think?
yup, she is a terrific actress but sorry, i don't know her name. She had acted in vikrant's previous serial (Dharamveer) too.

3. I saw the ITA nominations that u have posted, and i really think Madan Singh (once again, i dont know his name) deserved an award. Whats so great about Mahaveer Singh's role...nothing award-worthy there!!
Madan singh is also a wonderful actor.......i esp love his way of talking.....typical rajastani lingoLOLLOL....well abt the awards,t hose were decided by the jury.......so we can't comment there.....

I joined this forum mainly because of the prompt written updates that u guys post Smile I am a major Shyam-Sugna fan, but i'm a doctor (an intern, actually), and i'm rarely, if ever, near a tv at 8pm. My laptop, on the other hand, is always with me. I think u guys are doing a great job with the forum. Way to go!! Clap Smile me too a major shyam-suguna fan.....well acually vikrant fan. I started watching this serial after vikrant's entryBig smile......once again welcome to our forum........HugHugHug

By tthe way, my name is Trina ......n i am lakshmi Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hello Trina,
A hearty welcome to you ("hugs")
Hope to see you more around ;P

Regarding your queries hope you got answer to each one -all thankooos to Lakshmi for that :P
if you have more doubts or need help wrt anything from the show/section/forum etc you can post them in help desk also you can find all important links in the bv mansion:)

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hii trina. a very warm welcum to u. i m disha and i m a major vikrant fan and same as lakshmi i started watching the show after vikrants entry. Hope u will find this forum exciting and have fun.

vibhavikrant

Groupbie

vibhavikrant

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hi Lakshmi, Aditi, Disha......thank u so much. For answering my queries and welcoming me to the forum. Love you guys! Big smile Yeah, I look forward to having a great time here too.

U know, i am a bit disappointed that Gehna's baby is a boy. I was sort of hoping that she would give birth to a baby girl. Dadisa's attitude towards her poti (wouldnt have been too benevolent, i'm sure Wink ) and how Vasant-Gehna brought up their child amidst Dadisa's rather explicit dislike for female offsprings, would have for more interesting content and viewing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top