Twilight

New Moon: Reviews and Spoilers<-HERE (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
did u like it?!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Moon: Reviews and Spoilers<-HERE (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I luved New Moon!!!! I prefered it much more than Twilight!!! The best thing about the movie was that all three mains were shown:
Jacob, Bella and Edward!!!
I luved the action, romance and suspense!! i can't wait till Eclipse is released, it will be about the love triangle!!!
Every scene in the movie was good!!!
 I luved Jacob's line: "Don't Get Me Upset" !!!!!
The scene where Jacob says "He's such a marshmallow" was so hilarious but unexpected!!
It was nice to see Bella going to huge extents to meet Edward, i liked the part where eveytime she was in danger Edward appeared!!!
And the suspense at the end of the movie where Edward wants to marry Bella!!! Can't wait till Eclipse!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

I totally loved the movie...superb movie...much much much better than Twilight...in loads of ways!!

KS was really good...all doubts I had on her have evaporated...:))
Taylor was mindblowingly..hot!!!......
And Rob was excellent...
Seriously it is a must watch for all Twilight fans!!!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm late but still posting :)

Well first of all, I happened to catch it on the day it came out so lucky me I got to hear fan girls shout at the top of their lungs every time Jake came shirtless (I have to admit I screamed a little also). You couldn't even hear the dialogues carefully because of all that screaming. So i basically missed half the movie.

But one reason I don't like NM is because of the fakes. Now all of the sudden everyone happens to be Team Jake. Oh give me a break, so MANY people went into the theaters Team Eddy and then came out team Jake. Like seriously, we all know Taylor is hot but really stick to the CHARACTER you like :)

And all throughout the movie i wanted to punch Bella in the face. And those Imaginary Edwards too.

And everyone felt bad because Edward Dumped Bella? Please, I feel bad for Charlie who had to tolerate those screams a night because of Pathetic Bella.

Anyways, the movie was ehh. I didn't really enjoy that much.

But the makeup and everything was wayyy better then Twilight.

Edited by innocentdevil. - 27 December 2009 at 11:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top