New Moon: Reviews and Spoilers<-HERE - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

who's heidi?😕

I know...Kristen improved so much in this one..I loved her look in the Volturi fight scene...and her acting throughout the movie...
lol I also forgot to mention...in the beginning I loved the girl who played Jessica...she was so funny😆😆😆

yeah I think in the first one the movie was just overhyped because of the book....but New Moon lives up to the hype...and I loved the way the vamps looked more sophisticated and beauitful in this one...I loved Emmett😳😳😳 and when he hugged Bella and I think I'm the only one who loves Emmett-Rosalie...I dont know I just love them a lot😳...and Jasper- it would be nice not to kill you all the time😆😆

Lol i'm a emmett-Rosalie fan aswell as a devoted Jasper fan 😳. I absolutely adore Emmett- he's a perfect older brother wouldn't you say- i mean he's so loving and caring. As for Jasper- loved him in the birthday scene and his charecter- Jacksons perfect for the role because the scene involved alot of  a realistic approach which he did really well.
New Moon really lived up to my expectations

As for the wolf pack- especially Jacob (seeing as i'm a wolf Girl)- they were awesome in their scenes. Taylor was the show stealer- and i loved Alex Meraz as Paul.
Originally posted by Leenasmg

Heidi was shown..yhh! she was the lady in the red dress shown when Bella, Edward and Alice were leaving...and Felix said leave some for me..and then u could hear ppl screaming! LOL!

Tani91..firstly if u don't mind me asking..have u changed ur username..was it something else before?? lool!

Umm..but yh..i agree with u! New Moon deffo lives up to the hype..Twilight was good..but not that gr8! but i totally loved New Moon..the film was better than the book by far!

And i have to agree..i also take wot i said about Kristen back..i didn't think too much of her after Twilight..but she has shown herself in this film..she is actually an amazingg actress..and she looked really really pretty in this film.

Also, Edward does propose to Bella in the New moon book..its in the scene after they come back from Italy and after they've been to the Cullens house after the vote. Its like Edward is like walking around the room thinking and Bella's in her bed...and then Bella's like "woteva you're thinking isn't going to work"...and bella says something about her wanting Edward to change her..and then he asks her to wait a few years..and she's like she's ready to wait a 1 year max..and then he's like "marry me!"...im such a freak..i actually rmr wot exactly happens in the book! LOOL! =P

I lovedd the wolves in this film and all the cullens too! They should have been shown more..but yhh! umm..i loved the Emmett-Bella scene where he picks her up and hugs her and says "they can pick a fight with the volturi another time"...that was really cutee! and Jaspers one line was really funny too.."it'll like to have u around without wanting to always kill you!" or something like that! haha! And Tani91..ur not the only one..i like Emmett and Roslie too..they're a made for each other couple and look really good together! lol!

But yh..without doubt..Jacob and Bella were the soul of New Moon for me! Taylor and Kristen stole the show with their performances! they were amazinggg! and omggg Taylor looked soo HOT..i loveee him!

OOOH Now I remember her...she was in the movie for one minute..so couldnt remember her.....

anyways no Tani91 had always been my ID😳

ok I didnt remember the proposal...I just was so sure it was in Eclipse...oh well whatever...😛
OMG !!! New Moon is just soooo good !!!!!!
Finally i have seen it !!!!!!
Jake was good too.....but Edward Cullen was just out of this world !!!!!!!
Everyone did their best....and I just loved Kristen too !!!!! She really looked like Bella !!!!!!
New Moon is wayyyy better than Twilight !!!!

The scenes which I loved are.......When ed ward wishes Bella Happy Birthday !!! When Jasper and Alice wishes her Happy Birthday was also a great scene...in a sense that I just loved Jackson over there !!!!! Edward reading out Romeo's lines...Awesome scene !!!!!!!! And then when Edward leaves...I was crying....I don't know why but that scene hurt me too !!!!!......Anyway then there was Bella and Jake...there were good scenes like Bike riding scene...and then Bella telling him "He is Sort of Beautiful"...was good too !!!! Then Mike-Bella-Jake going to watch movie....Jake and Mike almost ended in a fight...Taylor was looking so hot at that time !!!!! And then Finally wolf pack !!!! Jake-Paul fight was good too !!!! And then Alice coming back to see Bella is alive or not !!! I just loved that part.......Alice-Jake taunting was good too !!!!! Then comes Voltures part !!!! OMG...that trio was really look like real Vampires...their Make up was so real...I really got scared to see them...What to say about Edward Shirtless....I'm speechless.........fight sequence was just oki...as i really didn't want to see Edward getting hurt !!!!!! Then comes Voting scene....Jasper-Alice-Emmett-Carlisle-Esme-Rosalie voting for Bella...and their comments...especially Emment and jasper's were damn good !!!!!!!
Then Comes Jake and Edward's almost-fight-scene....poor Jake he had tears in his eyes...I really felt bad for him !! And then When Edward says "marry Me"...was Superb !! Over all it was a worth watching Movie !! And I would be watching it again soon !!!!!!!!!!
Guys don't miss watching it !!!!!!

luv Alina
After reading all the reviews,spoilers blah,my crave for newmoon is killing me within..i can't wait for new moon anymoreee...its available on net..with bad quality...i so wanna watch it in threatres..4TH DECCC..come fast!:(
'i can't wait to seee edwarddddd~!
I have to say, the movie really impressed me. After Twilight, I was disappointed in many ways, and I never thought the movies would in any way live up to the way the books felt. But it really did surprise me.
I can't really complain much at all.Everyone gave a more realistic portrayal of their characters this time around.
I thought Kristen really carried the entire movie on her shoulders and she did a good job with it which I never thought she would because I didn't like her portrayal of Bella in Twilight at all.

The months passing was such a heartbreaking scene to watch. 'Bella emailing Alice' moments were touching, not necessarily my most favorite thing about the movie but it brought a certain feel of melancholy in the background. I guess it was a good idea. It proved that Edward was always in her thoughts even if Jacob was taking a big part of her life now.

My most favorite scene was Voltera! Bella running to save Edward just sent butterflies in my stomach! I felt how scared she was at that moment and it was amazing. The kiss could have been better but it was satisfying. The Volturi were really good. And the fight scene kept me on the edge of my seat.

I also didn't like a whole lot the boy band Wolf pack scenes with out the shirts. There were too many. I found some scenes cringe worthy - aka the scene where Jacob takes off his top. I mean, really?  We know you have a nice body and everything but you don't have to be shirtless 24/7 to prove that.

The Vampire!Bella vision was cheesy😆 but I just think it was a bad directing choice to have Edward running there in slow motion. He is FAST thats what we have been taught since their first day in Forks High😆

I loved how Bella told Edward "just shut up" -EPIC!😆

The final confrontation between E/B/J was ok - I LOVED the 'it's him, it's always been him' line. That owned. Really explains their whole dynamic really, yes she loves you Jacob but no where near as much as Edward. He has her heart. 😳

I was disappointed with the bedroom talk scene. It could have been so much more beter. I thought it was abrupt and lacked the correct emotions.

Overall very satisfying and I most definitely felt the E/B love, which was the most important thing for me. I am definitely watching it again.

Its absolutely  MUST WATCH😛

Originally posted by Ambrosia

I have to say, the movie really impressed me. After Twilight, I was disappointed in many ways, and I never thought the movies would in any way live up to the way the books felt. But it really did surprise me.
I can't really complain much at all.Everyone gave a more realistic portrayal of their characters this time around.
I thought Kristen really carried the entire movie on her shoulders and she did a good job with it which I never thought she would because I didn't like her portrayal of Bella in Twilight at all.

The months passing was such a heartbreaking scene to watch. 'Bella emailing Alice' moments were touching, not necessarily my most favorite thing about the movie but it brought a certain feel of melancholy in the background. I guess it was a good idea. It proved that Edward was always in her thoughts even if Jacob was taking a big part of her life now.

My most favorite scene was Voltera! Bella running to save Edward just sent butterflies in my stomach! I felt how scared she was at that moment and it was amazing. The kiss could have been better but it was satisfying. The Volturi were really good. And the fight scene kept me on the edge of my seat.

I also didn't like a whole lot the boy band Wolf pack scenes with out the shirts. There were too many. I found some scenes cringe worthy - aka the scene where Jacob takes off his top. I mean, really?  We know you have a nice body and everything but you don't have to be shirtless 24/7 to prove that.

The Vampire!Bella vision was cheesy😆 but I just think it was a bad directing choice to have Edward running there in slow motion. He is FAST thats what we have been taught since their first day in Forks High😆

I loved how Bella told Edward "just shut up" -EPIC!😆

The final confrontation between E/B/J was ok - I LOVED the 'it's him, it's always been him' line. That owned. Really explains their whole dynamic really, yes she loves you Jacob but no where near as much as Edward. He has her heart. 😳

I was disappointed with the bedroom talk scene. It could have been so much more beter. I thought it was abrupt and lacked the correct emotions.

Overall very satisfying and I most definitely felt the E/B love, which was the most important thing for me. I am definitely watching it again.

Its absolutely  MUST WATCH😛

i will never have enough praises for kristen so I won't even get started. her performence made this movie amazing.
Alice or bella's? anyways, that vision was extremely cheesy when it came on everybody in the theatre were laughing, i was cringing. that dress bella was wearing in the vision made her chest look flat. over all that it was laugh worthy

I forgot to mention that part were bella told edward to shut up, it was epic indeed. it brought a a huge cheeky smile to my face.

I loved loved loved new moon more then twilight. In twilight even rob didn't do a good job but in this one everyone did an amazing job, even the cullens who weren't there was amazing and stunning. kristen looked beautiful with very less makeup. i think twilight just brought out the worst in everyone. catherine hardwicke totally ruined twilight, I watched her other movies too and wasn't impressed.

what not many people mentioned was Jake and mike's interaction, LMAO it  was hilarious. also when they went to watch "Face Punch" the dialogues... "shut up or I will blow your heads off"  that was pretty funny, and jessica's nonstop rant about leporacy.

I would love to watch new moon again, but tickets aren't cheap LOL. but definiatley paying 23-25 bucks and buying the DVD.
Edited by pomegranate - 14 years ago
Originally posted by pomegranate

i will never have enough praises for kristen so I won't even get started. her performence made this movie amazing.
Alice or bella's? anyways, that vision was extremely cheesy when it came on everybody in the theatre were laughing, i was cringing. that dress bella was wearing in the vision made her chest look flat. over all that it was laugh worthy

I forgot to mention that part were bella told edward to shut up, it was epic indeed. it brought a a huge cheeky smile to my face.

I loved loved loved new moon more then twilight. In twilight even rob didn't do a good job but in this one everyone did an amazing job, even the cullens who weren't there was amazing and stunning. kristen looked beautiful with very less makeup. i think twilight just brought out the worst in everyone. catherine hardwicke totally ruined twilight, I watched her other movies too and wasn't impressed.

what not many people mentioned was Jake and mike's interaction, LMAO it  was hilarious. also when they went to watch "Face Punch" the dialogues... "shut up or I will blow your heads off"  that was pretty funny, and jessica's nonstop rant about leporacy.

I would love to watch new moon again, but tickets aren't cheap LOL. but definiatley paying 23-25 bucks and buying the DVD.
Oh yes when jake calls Mike a marshmallow😆😆😆 that was a lol worthy moment. Mike looked really green to me haha
And Alice's " as soon as you put the dog out" dialogue to Bella😆
They added comedy in places to lighten the atmosphere which was good. I was extremely relieved that New Moon didnt have blue tints like Twilight.
I doubt Catherine read the book, some one may have narrated his/her version of twilight and she went ahead with it. Now when I see it, I wonder why did I ever love it in the first place. 😕So many flaws and poor direction. There were addition of unnecessary scenes and most important ones were not there at all.

I hope they make midnight sun to correct all the faults of Catherine😛

Hello my new moon review of the day?

First of all I'll give the movie a B- ; I have my own reasons because I did not like e/b separation. Anyway I'll say k stew's acting was pretty good r pattz was perfect as Edward and Taylor was fine but I'll say the script made his character a bit whiny. Billy burke, Ashley Greene and Michael Welch were beyond awesome.

Those who said that Edward's screen time was less should read Nm and count the time, nm was a 124 min movie with Edward having 65 min of screen space, and I counted.

Best scenes?parking lot kiss, Romeo and Juliet class, breakup scene, rain scene I loved Bella there, the miserable Edward less months, Jacob and mike's description of each other, the best one was undoubtedly the reunion dialog and scene ,Alice describing Jacob's smell and jasper's happy?.never mind scene and trust me vampire one.

Scene killer from book was the one where Alice lacks to describe why on earth Edward was going to volturi,it was somehow saved by Bella's desperation to shout at jake,ARo is hell creepy, Jane is beautifully horrifying and palpitation generating scene where Edward returns and shatters his mobile.

The effects, and fight was awesome and I did not find the Alice's future Bella vision funny it was fine and jeesh they actually made Edward a half body ghost how weird was that. Taylor looked good with clothes on I don't really like shirtless guys; Sam was good Harry was ok and Jessica was irritatingly pleasant.

All and all quite close to book regardless of the fact that Edward's description of Bella's importance in life was missing and epiphany dialog it was good.

P.s: The worst thing in the movie Rosalie's wig goshh let Nikki keep her original hair rather than the horrendous wig.

Edited by aromi - 14 years ago
I would say it was Amazing !! Go watch it if you haven't yet in a theatre
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Oh yes when jake calls Mike a marshmallow😆😆😆 that was a lol worthy moment. Mike looked really green to me haha
And Alice's " as soon as you put the dog out" dialogue to Bella😆
They added comedy in places to lighten the atmosphere which was good. I was extremely relieved that New Moon didnt have blue tints like Twilight.
I doubt Catherine read the book, some one may have narrated his/her version of twilight and she went ahead with it. Now when I see it, I wonder why did I ever love it in the first place. 😕So many flaws and poor direction. There were addition of unnecessary scenes and most important ones were not there at all.

I hope they make midnight sun to correct all the faults of Catherine😛

I don't want catherine hardwicke anywhere near twilight Period!!
there was soo many things that were wrong with it.exactly, I was so excited to watch twilight, i think i got carried away and could see past my love for it. now that i think about it, I didn't like twilight at all.