Twilight

New Moon: Reviews and Spoilers<-HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

really sorry for this essay but I had to say it all (CONTAINS SPOLERS...so read at your own risk...but if you've read the book then it doesnt really matter)

saw the movie this weekend...and OMG I was blown away!! I take back everything bad I ever said about Kristen...to me Kristen and Taylor were the show stoppersThumbs Up....Rob was good as well...I'm really starting to like him now.Day Dreaming....I saw all the pre and post interviews on the late night shows and such...all 3 of the main actors seem really humble and down to earthBig smileBig smileBig smile...also saw all the Dakota Fanning and Kellen Lutz interviews....all of them are really sweet gorgoeus and down to earthEmbarrassed... but it was a shame that the rest of the Cullens didnt get a big enough part in this one...also I was pissed that Dakota Fanning had like 2 linesUnhappy.....

ok so in depth now

Kristen- was simply AMAZING as Bella...like I mentioned before I take back everything bad I said about her...she looks absolutely gorgeous in this one...and her acting had improved a lot!...she portrays Bella well..and I loved all of her interviews that she gave on the talk shows...she is really well grounded

Rob-Rob again surprised me...I thought he was good for the 4 scenes that he was in...but I did NOT like him shirtless...overall he was good

Taylor-Taylor Taylor Taylor...sweet and OMG sexy Taylor...WOW just WOW...he blew me away as Jacob...because of him I'm on Team Jacob now..lol....He did an amazing job as this was all about Jacob-Bella...amazing chemistry with Kristen and nice job with all the shirtless scenesDay Dreaming

Volturi- The guy who played Aro freaked me out...but he did a good job...like I said..I wanted to see more of Dakota playing Jane...but in the 2 lines she had she did an amazing job!.....basically I thought the Volturi was well cast and everyone fit their roles

Wolf pack- again its a shame that they didnt get more than 2 lines...but the shirtless boys were burning up the screenDay DreamingDay Dreaming....really they were all good...and I LOVED all the times they transformed.

Cullens-again no one was shown more than like 2 scenes excpet Edward and Alice of course.. Ashley again steals the scene as Alice...loved her in her scenes.... and I also loved that they gave all the vamps the freaky red eyes...it gave a nice effect to the vamp thing.......and as always Emmett looked sexy!....and I loved Jasper's one liners in the end....Rose and Esme looked pretty.. and Carlisle was amazing as usual

Story- I think this is one of those rare times when the movie is SO much better than the book...I seiorusly hated the book...but the movie is 10000 times better in my opinion...the director did a good job excecuting each scene with all the special effects and everything! great job....

Overall I LOVED the movie so much more than the first one...this one had more color and more stunts which was amazing...I think its a treat for all die hard Twilight fans...and its a good movie...but can someone please enlighten men (SPOILER ALERT)

in the book did Edward really ask Bella to marry him in NM...I thought it was in Eclipse?
yeah, I was wondering the same thing. though I think he asks her to marry her in this one and in eclipse he tries to convince her and by the end she says yes.
now, to my question. the girl who plays heidi, was she there or was her part edited. I swear they hyped the actress so much, she was mag covers and all but at the end I didn't even notice her.
yep, I loved kristin  I was sooo happy with her performence that I felt like jumping up and down. sad that no one gave her enough credit in the previous reviews, its always about the guys :(          I loved the cullens, like I mentioned before, they all looked gorgeous and totally like the beautiful vampires they were supposed to be. In twilight they didn't look all that special.. especially rosalie.

Edited by pomegranate - 22 November 2009 at 4:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Moon: Reviews and Spoilers<-HERE (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

yeah, I was wondering the same thing. though I think he asks her to marry her in this one and in eclipse he tries to convince her and by the end she says yes.
now, to my question. the girl who plays heidi, was she there or was her part edited. I swear they hyped the actress so much, she was mag covers and all but at the end I didn't even notice her.
yep, I loved kristin  I was sooo happy with her performence that I felt like jumping up and down. sad that no one gave her enough credit in the previous reviews, its always about the guys :(          I loved the cullens, like I mentioned before, they all looked gorgeous and totally like the beautiful vampires they were supposed to be. In twilight they didn't look all that special.. especially rosalie.
who's heidi?Confused

I know...Kristen improved so much in this one..I loved her look in the Volturi fight scene...and her acting throughout the movie...
lol I also forgot to mention...in the beginning I loved the girl who played Jessica...she was so funnyLOLLOLLOL

yeah I think in the first one the movie was just overhyped because of the book....but New Moon lives up to the hype...and I loved the way the vamps looked more sophisticated and beauitful in this one...I loved EmmettEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and when he hugged Bella and I think I'm the only one who loves Emmett-Rosalie...I dont know I just love them a lotEmbarrassed...and Jasper- it would be nice not to kill you all the timeLOLLOL

Edited by Tani91 - 22 November 2009 at 4:59pm

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Heidi was shown..yhh! she was the lady in the red dress shown when Bella, Edward and Alice were leaving...and Felix said leave some for me..and then u could hear ppl screaming! LOL!

Tani91..firstly if u don't mind me asking..have u changed ur username..was it something else before?? lool!

Umm..but yh..i agree with u! New Moon deffo lives up to the hype..Twilight was good..but not that gr8! but i totally loved New Moon..the film was better than the book by far!

And i have to agree..i also take wot i said about Kristen back..i didn't think too much of her after Twilight..but she has shown herself in this film..she is actually an amazingg actress..and she looked really really pretty in this film.

Also, Edward does propose to Bella in the New moon book..its in the scene after they come back from Italy and after they've been to the Cullens house after the vote. Its like Edward is like walking around the room thinking and Bella's in her bed...and then Bella's like "woteva you're thinking isn't going to work"...and bella says something about her wanting Edward to change her..and then he asks her to wait a few years..and she's like she's ready to wait a 1 year max..and then he's like "marry me!"...im such a freak..i actually rmr wot exactly happens in the book! LOOL! =P

I lovedd the wolves in this film and all the cullens too! They should have been shown more..but yhh! umm..i loved the Emmett-Bella scene where he picks her up and hugs her and says "they can pick a fight with the volturi another time"...that was really cutee! and Jaspers one line was really funny too.."it'll like to have u around without wanting to always kill you!" or something like that! haha! And Tani91..ur not the only one..i like Emmett and Roslie too..they're a made for each other couple and look really good together! lol!

But yh..without doubt..Jacob and Bella were the soul of New Moon for me! Taylor and Kristen stole the show with their performances! they were amazinggg! and omggg Taylor looked soo HOT..i loveee him!

Edited by Leenasmg - 22 November 2009 at 5:13pm

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

who's heidi?Confused

I know...Kristen improved so much in this one..I loved her look in the Volturi fight scene...and her acting throughout the movie...
lol I also forgot to mention...in the beginning I loved the girl who played Jessica...she was so funnyLOLLOLLOL

yeah I think in the first one the movie was just overhyped because of the book....but New Moon lives up to the hype...and I loved the way the vamps looked more sophisticated and beauitful in this one...I loved EmmettEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and when he hugged Bella and I think I'm the only one who loves Emmett-Rosalie...I dont know I just love them a lotEmbarrassed...and Jasper- it would be nice not to kill you all the timeLOLLOL
LMAO no one remembers heidi. she is the one who attracts humens by her stunning beauty, I think she was there in the volturi HQ wearing a red dress and leading a bunch of humen tourists.  love jackson as jasper, but its sad that jackson never gets any attention or publicity he doesn't give any interviews either. I loved kris in interviews this time, her answers were great and she didn't come across as awkward and uncomfortable. not to  mention she looked gorgeous in the movie and in public events. she wore very less makeup notice that?

Edited by pomegranate - 22 November 2009 at 5:16pm

shala-deepz

IF-Rockerz

shala-deepz

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
new moon was MUCH MUCH better then twilight.....i swear jacob burned the screen....he acted soo well and his body is indescriable...
i loved the scene where jack entres bellas room and hugs her...omgg....i loveddddddddddddd the way he did that....soooo super...and ya..i hated bella's attitudde...she is just s jerkk..she is mean and uses ppl...go to hell bella....u deserve nobody..

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i saw the movieee!!its awesome!! it hasnt deleted ny part frm the buk,..tho the absence of edward is like a huge gap..i missd him teriblybut jake was awesome!! his every scene was worth watching..nw i hv strtd likng twilight the movie too cz i cn c wht edwards presence does..the scene whr aro sees alices vision abt bella n ed tht was one of my favs..i loved it..reminded me of breaking dawn..the entire movie was too gud...loveeeed it!!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

who's heidi?Confused

Lol i'm a emmett-Rosalie fan aswell as a devoted Jasper fan Embarrassed. I absolutely adore Emmett- he's a perfect older brother wouldn't you say- i mean he's so loving and caring. As for Jasper- loved him in the birthday scene and his charecter- Jacksons perfect for the role because the scene involved alot of  a realistic approach which he did really well.
New Moon really lived up to my expectations

As for the wolf pack- especially Jacob (seeing as i'm a wolf Girl)- they were awesome in their scenes. Taylor was the show stealer- and i loved Alex Meraz as Paul.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leenasmg

Heidi was shown..yhh! she was the lady in the red dress shown when Bella, Edward and Alice were leaving...and Felix said leave some for me..and then u could hear ppl screaming! LOL!

Tani91..firstly if u don't mind me asking..have u changed ur username..was it something else before?? lool!

Umm..but yh..i agree with u! New Moon deffo lives up to the hype..Twilight was good..but not that gr8! but i totally loved New Moon..the film was better than the book by far!

And i have to agree..i also take wot i said about Kristen back..i didn't think too much of her after Twilight..but she has shown herself in this film..she is actually an amazingg actress..and she looked really really pretty in this film.

Also, Edward does propose to Bella in the New moon book..its in the scene after they come back from Italy and after they've been to the Cullens house after the vote. Its like Edward is like walking around the room thinking and Bella's in her bed...and then Bella's like "woteva you're thinking isn't going to work"...and bella says something about her wanting Edward to change her..and then he asks her to wait a few years..and she's like she's ready to wait a 1 year max..and then he's like "marry me!"...im such a freak..i actually rmr wot exactly happens in the book! LOOL! =P

I lovedd the wolves in this film and all the cullens too! They should have been shown more..but yhh! umm..i loved the Emmett-Bella scene where he picks her up and hugs her and says "they can pick a fight with the volturi another time"...that was really cutee! and Jaspers one line was really funny too.."it'll like to have u around without wanting to always kill you!" or something like that! haha! And Tani91..ur not the only one..i like Emmett and Roslie too..they're a made for each other couple and look really good together! lol!

But yh..without doubt..Jacob and Bella were the soul of New Moon for me! Taylor and Kristen stole the show with their performances! they were amazinggg! and omggg Taylor looked soo HOT..i loveee him!

OOOH Now I remember her...she was in the movie for one minute..so couldnt remember her.....

anyways no Tani91 had always been my IDEmbarrassed

ok I didnt remember the proposal...I just was so sure it was in Eclipse...oh well whatever...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top