Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I didnt read them yet but the teacher at the school library is gonna give it to me right after its turned in :D

I read the back of the 2nd book and it sounds really good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD -- IMP NOTE PG10! (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I actually just got finished reading the 1st one...and to be honest I like the show better...I dont know why..the show is more exciting and scary.,..obviously since they have to elongate the story a lot more...but the book is good nontheless...I thin if you do read it...dont try to compare it to the show....

I compared so much that it hurt my brain....so I just stopped comparing and viewed the show and books from two different point of view....

-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I just finished books 1 and 2, and I haven't watched the show yet. But I've seen clips of it, and it's extremely different. But both are extremely well-made and entertaining in their own rights, so like Tani said, view them as separate entities, and enjoy them!

Love,
Radz

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah started to read too, very diff, but I like both differences.
^ you have to see the show, it something if i do say so myself.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
^^ I plan to. A friend of mine is getting it for me. :) just waiting for that.

Love,
Radz

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with -Mystery-

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Okay, so I read all five books and watched the first episode of the TV show.... and I love the books and think the show started off pretty well :)

Edited by chhilt - 16 April 2010 at 2:37am

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
deff books are better. but for a series that have to be streched out and fluffled a bit more, it's good too. damon is so hot in both!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.