Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends,

Don't you all think the show would have been better if the main lead was a Male Lead ?
I mean except "Tere Mere Sapney" on star Plus, there is no other on T.V At the moment which is focused on Males.

Also because seeing a girl working for her Father and Mother and etc, we have seen this before don't you think?, I mean normally girls on television are all that Mahaan and Bla bla LOLLOL ..

But normally in reality the Boy is bratty aren't they?, They are so used to that wealth,luxurious it's really hard for them to adjust later on. Therefore i think the show would have been better if the lead was a Male lead, who used to be really carefree and then later trying to earn for his family.

I Think it would have been a hit, because it would have been realistic Big smile!

What do you say??
Of course if that was the case, then Tere Mere Sapney would have competition and maybe people would call it a copy of that show too LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Focused on Male Would be better ?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
just be grateful that we have only 2 genders in humans. Of course, if u want a totally shocking twist, we can make the lead a person unsure about his/her gender who figures out that s/he has both female and male traits and is undecided about many things in life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMita

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

LOL !

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged