Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

Can anyone tell me how exactly I can post a youtube clip in one of my threads/post? I don't want to post a direct link to a youtube clip, but the exact clip within the thread. I've tired to follow the instructions in the "Forum Codes" to post a direct clip from Youtube, but haven't been able to view it in the "preview post" of my original post. Someone please help me out. Thank you.

Proper code to post Youtube videos:

[YOUTUBE]the url of the video[/YOUTUBE]

^^Without any spaces!

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Proper code to post Youtube videos:

[YOUTUBE]the url of the video[/YOUTUBE]

^^Without any spaces!

Let's give it a try.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5KcQygL9c&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Unless if I'm still missing something, it didn't work. Yes, I posted a link to the youtube clip, but not the direct clip itself.
Edited by Aj_Styles - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^when getting the url right click on the youtube video and copy the url. make sure that when you post the url here it is not underlined.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zs5KcQygL9c[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It worked. Thank you cutiepie Rani. :)
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Where is the creation gallery of ymggk ?
CandiceSingh thumbnail
Hi Guys! PLEASE HELP ðŸ˜› Im looking for the YMGGK version of  'Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu' .. sure everyone knows the mantra I'm talking about (think Its similar to the 1 in the movie Kal Ho Naa Ho) Its played whenever Karan puts sindoor on Abha's maang ðŸ˜³ totally LOVE those moments & the mantra so If anyone could post the mp3/song link to that particular version, It'll be the BEST thing ever!!! Please Help ðŸ˜Š Edited by CandiceSingh - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Abhakaran

Where is the creation gallery of ymggk ?

Its now back ðŸ˜Š
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Visha, i've asked the help desk to post the Feb 14 Valentine's Day SBS segment video under the 4 star's fan pages or the main related video page 2 weeks ago, but no action was taken. Please look into this. Maybe Nipun could email the video to Tapu and she can do it herself. Thanks.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: romancefan

Visha, i've asked the help desk to post the Feb 14 Valentine's Day SBS segment video under the 4 star's fan pages or the main related video page 2 weeks ago, but no action was taken. Please look into this. Maybe Nipun could email the video to Tapu and she can do it herself. Thanks.

Were you referring to this video:

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, pls help me i want 2 download Prabhu ji saada hi kripa and the link which is given does not work, is there an alt., link which i can use besides the audio link, thanks