Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: anna44

Hi SVMI.. honey you are not alone...
My boss gives me evil eye whenever I have India-forum or Youtube up at work ... Bandini has also spoiled my professional as well as my personal life....My husband sometimes gets so mad and threaten me saying he is gonna destroy my laptop since I watch bandini all day long...
He will be so happy tomorrow since I have nothing to do as the CV has spoiled SanRaj Relationship and I can not watch those loving moments,,,

Hey guys, come on , take it easy. It's ok if you don't want to watch, but do visit the forum when you can. I know this show becomes addictive for all of us. But I only watch this show, whatever happens to SanRaj, I can't stop watching it. RR is a great actor so I am here for that reason only.

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bandini timing is changed its now Mon-Thur 9.30pm
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: svmi

All beautiful things come to an end. For me Bandini ended today. i did not watch todays episode just read your update. The only regret is that ending left a bad taste in my mouth. in a way it is good because i had become so obsessed with Sanraj that my work/studies were suffering. Now i can use my precious time doing something useful instead of watching the repeats because after what has happened i can not bear to watch Sanraj scenes. it seems Cvs are aimingto keepSanraj apart one way orthe other. they think this will keep us all gluedto our screens in the hope of watching them come together. They have got it all wrong. i wanted Sanraj relation to blossom against all odds and notdie in such cruel and abruptmanner and then be revived again.some damages are irrepairable.

svmi,

They are trying to show some sort of rediscovery of relatiobship between DM and Santu.So,for that they need to make a mess before fixing up,right? So,thats whats going on..Only thing,the WAY they chose to make the mess went too far.

But it will be interesting to watch how they turn around DM's character to what/how he was post marriage.Dont quit,hang on for a little bit more.
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Bandini timing is changed its now Mon-Thur 9.30pm

oh, it's coming half an hour earlier, right?

rpmenon thumbnail
Uma's point is that its NOT going to be on fridays. πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

svmi,

They are trying to show some sort of rediscovery of relatiobship between DM and Santu.So,for that they need to make a mess before fixing up,right? So,thats whats going on..Only thing,the WAY they chose to make the mess went too far.

But it will be interesting to watch how they turn around DM's character to what/how he was post marriage.Dont quit,hang on for a little bit more.

Yes guys, this is the storm before the calm. This is not the time to quit. If possible, hang on! I hope the storm passes quicklyπŸ˜†

Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Uma's point is that its NOT going to be on fridays. πŸ˜†

Seriously, no Fri epis?πŸ˜• The timing is earlier too, right?

rpmenon thumbnail
I may not like whats happening,but i cant stop watching!! πŸ˜†

rpmenon thumbnail
you try clicking the link uma gave malli..see what you get..
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rp, it's not a rediscovery of their relationship that's needed... someone needs to santu out. DM can do whatever the hell he wants, at least he has a personality to speak of... they've turned santu into a wailing banshee with a borderline obssesive compulsive desire for DM.

Someone needs to sort her out. Whatever s**t DM pulls, a real woman could stand up to it.