Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Okie.. there are a lot of things about Today's episode.. most of them I am sure, you all have noticed.. but some important ones too...

First of all.. I am glad CID is taking efforts to promote itself.. the initial casting speaks of promoters (I will put the list once the vid is put on net)... It was great I mean.. after so much complaining to get even 1 promoter was good.. bt getting so many.. on air, on ad.. is jus gr8... amazing! Well I jus chked.. they were there last week too... so great!!

On Air Promoters -
Moin Khatri
Naveed Dafedar
T P Reddy
Vivek Menon
Al - Tamash Saudagar

Then we got 2 ppl from Sony to supervise... I mean thats great.. thnks to the above ppl for trying to help CID!!

Now the main.. main.. main thing.. ABHIJEET LOLLOLLOL
I hated it Abhi when you said in the promo that u will have to get admitted Angry I mean.. never say so again.. or I will kill u AngryAngryAngry

Further.. OMG... u had to see Abhi when ACP said that Abhi u need to get medical and then marry.. TARIKA... u had to see him blush and smile Wink
I mean.. he couldnt stop showing his teeth.. I could even count them.. LOLLOL
and how hard he was blushing EmbarrassedI mean get this guy married soon or I am pakka suspecious on him WinkWinkWink

And then once he is married.. I am Meet and this is my pretty wife Preet.. Abhi was NUTS abt her Big smile

seen such a loyal HUbby??? LOLLOL

And the best part of the main part - ABHI HOW DARE YOU TAKE SOMETHING FROM THE SUSPECIOUS PERSON AND EAT IT????Angry
How can u be so dumb?? Why do u trust everything blindly?? and get into trouble always.. ppl actually have to come and save you always... take care yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyateju_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kidney Episode" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
the kidney case was comedy LOLLOLLOL . the cid officers were looking cool and funny especialy acp pradyuman , daya and abhijeet , daya was looking like shahrukhan in rab ne bana di jodi movie LOLLOL
 and abhijeet as dr salunke LOL

Edited by tgodse - 21 November 2009 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
diii! LOL y dont u notice Daya? hav u seen Daya wen Abhi ws blushin or were u busy countin his teeth? LOL i liked...no loved the way Daya asked him "MAZAAK?" n he ws so happy fr Abhi. thats wat its leki. its time fr sm emotional moments b/w DAYABHI. i mean not like the behroopiya one bt smtn funny r happy moments. Wink n another thing. Taarika ws gettin angry wen Abhi talked ... well wen she said "yahaan iss deewaar par humaari shaadi ki photo lagaaeinge" n Abhi said "aain?" n Taarika ws Stern Smile irritated. LOL n yeah eatin that sweet thing frm Ruchika ws a part of the plan. right mr creatives? LOL

sakshya$ara_$hachi

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yeah, it was a fun episode!

sky princess

sky princess

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
it is veryyyyyyyy nice and veryyyyyyyyyyyy sweet epis,,,,,,, i really like it toooooooooooo much,,,,daya,,abhi,,,,acp,,all others ,,they were all looking very nice and soooooooooooo cute,,,,,great work dear

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
It was more or less as same as Case of healthy patients, way back, probably was shown in 2000 or 2001. which i saw much later in CID files.
That time Daya was the victim,He changed his name as Ajit,
the girl was a gym instructor named neha
and ACP sir had gone with his brother( not genuine) to transplant the kidney
that time the doctors were able to cut Daya tummyCry, leaving me in total shudder and tremor, it was an earth quake for me Cry
at last the team recued him,and salunkhe sir gave the stiches on daya's tummyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But even if it is being copied from a past episode, It was realllllly good to see, because here is some new turns and twists as well, like Abhi Tarika's chemistryBig smileBig smileBig smile, Daya's makeoverLOLLOL, ACP sir's double makeoverBig smileBig smile, even vivek and tasha's role was good.
hats off to CID

sakshyateju_g

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hi every one new to this forum

sakshya

Groupbie

sakshya

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
ya   it was a nice episode, i liked the abhi flirting with tarika in the flat and i liked the makeover of all the officers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top