Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
guys...m js lovin ths final level fo PPAW..the elderly p'ple are simply adorable...........love thm all.....they all deserve loadz of love n care.............love ur Grand-parents....You are Lukcy to have them around u.........Star

the Jodi's too doin a fab job...they all are so nice n so helpful..great goin guys.........ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manishagwl2009scinerd_DrEaM_maheen55-Saru-tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Elderly are too adorable...." in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ekfy

ekfy

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

guys...m js lovin ths final level fo PPAW..the elderly p'ple are simply adorable...........love thm all.....they all deserve loadz of love n care.............love ur Grand-parents....You are Lukcy to have them around u.........Star

the Jodi's too doin a fab job...they all are so nice n so helpful..great goin guys.........ClapClap

i agree with you...since i've lost all my grandparents that part was very touching and remind me the sweet moment i've with them long time ago...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenix

Aashi3

Groupbie

Aashi3

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekfy

i agree with you...since i've lost all my grandparents that part was very touching and remind me the sweet moment i've with them long time ago...

Same here..i've lost my grandparents as well (from both sides) I don't remember much because i left my country 9 years ago and i'm only 20 right now..and i never lived with them..the only time i got to spend with them was when we went to visit which was not very often because we lived abroad even at that time. It was nice to see all the couples treating them with so much respect and love..and it was just a very sweet gesture. Tongue The show is going to end soon..uhh i'm so sad Cry but all good things eventually come to an end.

starry.phoenix

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah, you all don't know how lucky you are to live near your grandparents! I live in USA, so I rarely get to spend time with them. I was getting emotional during today's episode because I was remember what I am missing living here. I have tons of family here, but it's not the same as grandparents. My dada-ji died when I was very small, so I have very faint memories of him. Just count your blessings and love and respect your grandparents everyone!! Cherish the time you get with them! Embarrassed

The elderly people are very cute and sweet. All they really need is love and respect and look at how happy they are! Heart

starry.phoenix

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Yaaa.....luckily i have My Nanni....jz one Grand Parent...bt rely love her to the core of the heart..she's jz too precious for me..hope she lives long......they hold a special place in our Heart n our Lifes too...........

tulipbaby53

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yeah shikha,agree with u,they were very sweet n all the jodis r really sweet to them.I think this phase is gonna be very pleasant n memorable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixmaheen55

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Yeah shikha,agree with u,they were very sweet n all the jodis r really sweet to them.I think this phase is gonna be very pleasant n memorable.

absolutely.no doubts abt tht...m spcly lovin the green-eye Lady...with Shilpa n Apu..cn u b'liv she is 90+

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Saru-

<br><br>absolutely.no doubts abt tht...m spcly lovin the green-eye Lady...with Shilpa n Apu..cn u b'liv she is 90+<br>

Yup shikha,she is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy sweeeeeeeeeet n yeah she is 92!!Appu was controlling his tears,he was veryyyyyy sweet.

starry.phoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top