Fan Fictions

need some help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mudi

Groupbie

mudi

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
sorry to create a new thread but i didnt knew where do i have to post my question

actually i was reading an ff but i forgot to save the link to that thread and now i m not getting it.
The ff was a mile jab hum tum ff, in tht ff nupur had stayed in mumbai but had to go to baroda for 4 years or so wid her parents, samrat was is her best frnd and gunjan is her cousin and gunjan is little dark skinned and nupur works in air india and when she was in mum then she had met mayank but he was married, his wife was an air hostess

so can someone help me in finding that ff
please

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need some help" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Post the same in the link down below...you'll get your answer quicker!

Help Desk -
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1249802

(this is a stickie on the main page of FF)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top