Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hi friends u all won't believe it.  Poorva has written such a zabardast reply to all of us.  Sachin, she even mentioned u reWink LOL

Vidya Shetty November 20 at 2:07pm
Hi Poorva, how are you? well congrats to u and the kv team on completing one year. hey but the annv episode was not up to the usual standard, and even the viks-devu romance has come to a sudden halt after marriage. don't u think they should go on a honeymoon? okay, viks' head is full of becoming big and overtaking his bhaiyya and devu is out to unite the family but please let us get to see some nice scenes bet viks and devu. ani he fakth maajhi opinion naahi, forum var roz hech charcha hotoy, so please aamchya views forward kar na KV cha director la. by the way, we started with our 4th thread for discussing KV, itka discuss kartoy aamhi kv baddal :). i am posting our 4th thread link to u. if u have the time pls go thru it and u will realize ki how all are demanding for viks-devu romantic scenes. and u know what poorva, u r looking sweeter than ever. always be like this, we all love u and subodh,

with warm regards,
vidya

Source: www.india-forums.com
Well..we come here..to discuss once again our fav show... Again a new hub and thx a lott to everyone fr ur wonderfull support...and love... Welcome to the world of Viks & Devu...and enjoy!! They met...they fought.....fell in love...and nw are happily married... The story which ...

Poorva Gokhale November 20 at 8:55pm
hi vidya....i do kno ...have been reading ur views on the forum...must say u,ll are too good....a big thanks to all of u....i remember some names also....reshu,vidya,winn,sachin etc....also now that ur hearthrobe subodh has had a haircut how i've started looking older to him....he's so excited about this fact and made my life hell.....just joking.....but seriously thanks a lot for lovinime g us so much....and also dont worry u'll get to see our scenes also....but life has to go on and we have to cater to all our audiences....so be patient.....in fact we wud really like to meet u guys.....so we shall plan once and u'll can drop in at our shoot.....another complain that i talk less i write less i think this time i;ve made up for evrything....thanks...love to all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POORVA'S LAI BHAARI REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGShocked

Is this wht she saidShockedShockedShocked

Baapre...they go through all our discussions...ShockedShockedShocked

And also she rem our namesShockedShockedShocked

Must say Poorva...too good yaarClapClapClap..well we do share our views regd Viks-Devu bt she is so right yaar..they have to cater to all of the audiences...LOLLOL aapanach nahi aahot naaLOLLOL

And Subodh is making hr life hell by tht hair cut..LOLLOL..and she actually read tht bec of it..she looks older than himShockedShockedShocked..gosh...ShockedShocked

Bt nice to c her reply...she has given all of us a big answer regd wht we talk on her...ClapClapClap

Thx Vids..fr this...Hug

I m still nt believing it...ShockedShockedAnd meeting them..ShockedShocked..*Reshu faints*LOL

Edited by *Resham* - 20 November 2009 at 9:28am

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Reshu Poorva would like to meet us she says.  can u imagine sachin's reaction to this?LOL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Sachin tar zalach faint..ROFLROFL..and was more surprised to c my name right in the first yaar..ROFL..gosh....she knws us....LOL by names atleast...LOL

SearchSat

SearchSat

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Too good to be true...She is such a downtoearth artist..Well done Vidya....thanks for your initiative...guys kepp discussing more ...the big guys are watching...yyyyaaayyyyyyHug

sachin_poorva

Goldie

sachin_poorva

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy gggggggooooooooooddddddddddd
swargaat pochlo
ooooooooohhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeet
I just cant believe it
yaar
aaj mein satve aasmaan par hoon yaar
teeeeeeeerrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa honeeeee laga hooooooonnnnn
hey vidya thnx allllllllloooooooootttttttt yaar
u made my day
mala kalat nahiye me kay lihu m sooooooo happy
Mala pan avdel tya doghanna bhetyla
kadhi jaycha sanga....we will plan
of course tyanchi permission milalyavarach
but m sooooooooooooo happy yaar
Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitalee.s15

trupti22

trupti22

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wht a reply yaar. thnx Vidya Poorva la itak bolat kelyabaddal. It's really fantastic news.
mala visarli yaar ti Cry
Shashank Sawant yancha reply pan khoop chaan aahe. Its very gd that they tk care of their audience.
I m so happy. thanx again Vids.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

baap re vids, he kay.  they all read.  must be having fun ya.  mhanunch baghyache asnar apanala ki kon he sagle madchap aahet.  oh god.  sachin tuja day jhala na.  vids really thanks ya tilla msg kelyabaddel. tyamulech kalu shakle poorva aaple views vachte te.

pan poorva u r too sweet. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top