shashsawant thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello frends..

this is quite an interesting forum which takes care of my bread butter Kulavadhu with immense interest.. who am i? shashank sawant ..oops sorry.. its my real name..screen name is INSP. WAGALE.. now u may recognise mi..

I am pleased to see ur interest in this serial.
I was not aware ot this kind a forum but thanx to Mrs .Vidya Shetty for bringing it to my notice.😊

Kulavadhu has completed 1 successful year..though the particular episode was not interesting but thts because it was not managed properly.. forget it..

I would love to  know from you all about this of my character.. ( Earlier if u remember i was Narahari in Ya Sukhano Ya)

From Our side we will definitely try to give you our best.

THANK YOU..& GOD BLESS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Inspector Wagle aka Shashank Sawant. thanks for acknowledging our forum and we wish u and the kv team all the best for the future.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First of all a very warm welcome Mr Shashank SawantπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Yes we all enjoy KV a lott..and discuss abt it..every now and then...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looking tht we have reached to the fourth thread to discuss on this showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Well we surely dont have an idea as to why when we look out fr a spl episode doesnt turn out to be spl...πŸ˜•..so we get disappointed...after all it was first anniv of the show...😳..nways...

I rem you frm Yaa sukhano yaa days..where u brilliantly showcased the negative NarhariπŸ‘πŸ‘..I so rem it bec I hated u so much in tht showπŸ˜†..bt thts your character for...😳...

It was a surprise fr me esp to see u as an Inspector...and you hv mastered this role very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Inspector Wagle is surely a good human being..and a great policemanπŸ‘πŸ‘..just hope this char of yours doesnt drain out...like it can considering a daily soap😳

Its great to have you here Sir...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and hope we interact a lott..😳

Thx Vids once again...u r a darling...πŸ€—
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
aga reshu its so nice of shashank to join the forum isn't it?  hope he too will have an interesting track in the future episodes of kv πŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah vids..hope hope....πŸ˜†...and its really nyc naa..we r getting to interact with many of our TV personalities somewhere or the other....
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome Mr. Shashank to our IF Team.  Its really great to have actors to discuss with us. 

Tumche Narhari hi bhumika mi baghitli hoti.  aani ata Insp. Wagle. donhi bhinn vyaktimatva.  pan tumhi khoop chaan nibhavlay te. 

khoopch chan abhinay kartat tumhi.  dev tumhala ases bharbharun yash devo. 

keep interacting with us as and when u get time.

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum!

I remember you from ya sukhano ya. you were very good as Narhari!
vidya0906 thumbnail
by the way, wins and neha mi naahi paahila his narhari bhumika, so cannot say anything. but the insp role suits him the best. only thing shashank, u will have to reduce by at least 10 lbs, mag tar agdi masta insp vaatnar tumhi 😊
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly vids he should reduce, karan insp chya bhumika ashis aahein ki tithe person fit lagto. so tumhi reduce kelat tar perfect pane insp role madhe suit honar.