Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shashsawant

shashsawant

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hello frends..

this is quite an interesting forum which takes care of my bread butter Kulavadhu with immense interest.. who am i? shashank sawant ..oops sorry.. its my real name..screen name is INSP. WAGALE.. now u may recognise mi..

I am pleased to see ur interest in this serial.
I was not aware ot this kind a forum but thanx to Mrs .Vidya Shetty for bringing it to my notice.Smile

Kulavadhu has completed 1 successful year..though the particular episode was not interesting but thts because it was not managed properly.. forget it..

I would love to  know from you all about this of my character.. ( Earlier if u remember i was Narahari in Ya Sukhano Ya)

From Our side we will definitely try to give you our best.

THANK YOU..& GOD BLESS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitalee.s15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELLO" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Inspector Wagle aka Shashank Sawant. thanks for acknowledging our forum and we wish u and the kv team all the best for the future.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
First of all a very warm welcome Mr Shashank SawantBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Yes we all enjoy KV a lott..and discuss abt it..every now and then...LOLLOLLOL looking tht we have reached to the fourth thread to discuss on this showLOLLOLLOL...

Well we surely dont have an idea as to why when we look out fr a spl episode doesnt turn out to be spl...Confused..so we get disappointed...after all it was first anniv of the show...Embarrassed..nways...

I rem you frm Yaa sukhano yaa days..where u brilliantly showcased the negative NarhariClapClap..I so rem it bec I hated u so much in tht showLOL..bt thts your character for...Embarrassed...

It was a surprise fr me esp to see u as an Inspector...and you hv mastered this role very well...ClapClapClap..Inspector Wagle is surely a good human being..and a great policemanClapClap..just hope this char of yours doesnt drain out...like it can considering a daily soapEmbarrassed

Its great to have you here Sir...Big smileBig smileBig smile...and hope we interact a lott..Embarrassed

Thx Vids once again...u r a darling...Hug

Edited by *Resham* - 20 November 2009 at 9:35am

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
aga reshu its so nice of shashank to join the forum isn't it?  hope he too will have an interesting track in the future episodes of kv Wink

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yeah vids..hope hope....LOL...and its really nyc naa..we r getting to interact with many of our TV personalities somewhere or the other....

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Welcome Mr. Shashank to our IF Team.  Its really great to have actors to discuss with us. 

Tumche Narhari hi bhumika mi baghitli hoti.  aani ata Insp. Wagle. donhi bhinn vyaktimatva.  pan tumhi khoop chaan nibhavlay te. 

khoopch chan abhinay kartat tumhi.  dev tumhala ases bharbharun yash devo. 

keep interacting with us as and when u get time.

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum!

I remember you from ya sukhano ya. you were very good as Narhari!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
by the way, wins and neha mi naahi paahila his narhari bhumika, so cannot say anything. but the insp role suits him the best. only thing shashank, u will have to reduce by at least 10 lbs, mag tar agdi masta insp vaatnar tumhi Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top