Fashion and Beauty

Girls Dress code

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mugees

mugees

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
My dress shows me, am village girl. My colleagues making fun of me. 
I like to improve me. Please give some suggestions. How can i improve myself?

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Girls Dress code" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

you should never care about anyones opinions on what you wear because its your choice.

but if you want to change the way you dress then maybe add some spice onto your traditional clothes or wear jeans with a nice kurtha.

sorry if i wasent a big help..i just dont know what you EXACTLY wear.
Luv Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d@niy@

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Oh! You dont have to think about others,
If you do it, do it for your own self!!

I guess you should be comfortable in whatever you wear. If you wear something just for them to stop teasing, it will show and lead to more problems!

If you arent too comfortable wearing western clothes, try fusion. Like kurta with jeans or a stole/scarf on. see what you have and mix n match!

What exactly do you wear btw?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineLoveLaughLiveJess.

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i agree, wear whatever you want
and i would suggest go for the less heavily patterned/embroided indian clothes and
go for plain ones in simple colours

there was a girl in my college who came dressed fit for a wedding everyday (kameez, bangles, chokers, bindi- you name itROFL ) and ppl made fun of her but i admire her for not giving a damn LOL

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 29 November 2009 at 8:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineReineJiannax143

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
dress the way u wawnt
dont change because of others...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

like others i say don't listen to others..... as long as you feel confident in what you are wearing then your good... but if you do want to spice things up a bit i have seen people wear like a kurta with jeans...or a kameez with leggings and a scarf.  kurta's always look good with skinny jeans :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineJiannax143

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hey, I would love to help you, but firstly I would say that be confident in yourself and what you wear and you will look stunning. Don't wear something that you can not be comfortable in because its hard to carry those kinds of things off.

Well here I go hope I help you.

I am going to start off with jeans. Skinny jeans are in these days and they look nice with about everything and the way that you can think of them is like and Indian Pajami. They are very comfortable and classy but if  for some reason you don't happen to like that style choice you can always go for straight jeans.
Here is a picture of some skinny jeans.

This is a picture of Straight jeans. They are very much like skinny jeans but they flare at the end a bit. The look nice and classy as well.

http://www.republic.co.uk/content/ebiz/republic/invt/61752/61752_lg1.jpg

For shirts:
Well I personally love black and gray shirts. Those two colors are always in style.
Here is a picture of a black tee. You can get these kinds of tees from anywhere and the are very inexpensive. They are also very nice and
comfortable.

http://plainblack.co.uk/images/large/ladies_long_sleeve_crew_LRG.jpg

Well I also love the style of cardigans and its very easy to pull them off. You can wear anything under and then but a a cardigan on top and it looks very stylish but yet laid back
Here is a picture of a cardigan. Its very much in style these days.

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop//images/catalog/09Z14UGRY_normal.jpg
You can always wear a nice scarf to top things off and that just gives your outfit a whole new look.

Well that's bout it from me. I hope I helped you and good luck. Please don't worry about what other think about you an be happy with who you are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghrayxmanisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top