Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Apni toh paathshala masti ki paathshala welcome to this paatshala my Motto for this Paatshala) 

Hello guyz as most of u know me am fary or faru or fizzy or fizziliciousLOL
ok so this is my place for all my friends u r welcome to join in and u are free
to talk about anything but just remember no bashing of anyone am opening
it as i am so bored these days and also i tend to go off topic a lot so i thought
why not a chat club where i can hangout with my friends and as the name
suggests u can have as much fun as u want so what are u waiting for just
register ur name in my paatshala

FOR MY CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY
NO deepika fans allowed unless they r my close friends
plz avoid dmg and MJHT discussions in here as it creates controversy

Link for part 1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=959481

Link for part 2 
Link for part 3

Link for part 4

Link for part 5

Link for part 6

Link for part 8

Link for part 9

link for part 12

link for part13

link for #15

link for #16

link for #19

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1157507

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216024

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1244310

http://india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=24824525&PN=&TR=1193
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1270064
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1273663

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1283273&TPN=150&#25704113

birthday calendar:

Priya=18th Jan
snowflake/Krishna=23rd jan
Ashu=jan 29
Salma=March 5th
lovesrk/Mario=march 17
Faiirytalex3/Rida=8th april
divya - april 12th
crystal - april 25th
Fiona=may 2nd
Wida= 21st June
Rohini=30th july
anju- 26th aug
Mehwish=5 september
Meera=23rd oct
Eva=17th november
fizzwizz/Fary=23rd dec

Edited by Faiirytale x3 - 19 November 2009 at 9:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divyaa-anju101indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fary's Nutters Ki Paatshala *INVITES ONLY* #54" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
BREAKS WINDOW!!!!!...YEAH!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divyaa-Faiirytale x3

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
woohoo you go girl! LOL

okayy but divya i knoww that quote is soo truee! and its really inspirational Smile

i lovee it for that reason Smile

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i'm sooo excited and i just cannot hide it!..

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
haha yeuppp!! i knoww i cant believe we actually did it!
that was a lot of talking! Big smile

haha im guessing your going to leave rightt?? hehe

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
that was a lot of talking totally..

yes i really need to sleep..my eyes are crying lol...:)

see ya tomorow..

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Rids a new interview of gen for u
Ready for more?

For all those who thought that this effervescent actor has bid adieu to Telugu, Tamil and Kannada films can breathe easy. Genelia is gearing up to work opposite Ram Charan Tejain in the Bommarillu Bhaskar-directed "Orange"
Genelia D'Souza is as pleased as punch. Her blockbuster Telugu film Ready is set to be remade in Tamil, and she's definitely got her finger in the pie. The last time she acted in a Tamil remake (Santosh Subramaniam) of her Telugu Bommarillu, it turned out to be a phenomenal hit. Little wonder, she's expecting an encore.

"It's a good film. When I did Ready, I did not anticipate it to be remade in any other language. But, I am very glad it has. I am also very excited to work with Dhanush as both of us are young," says Genelia, speaking about the yet-to-be-titled remake. Her lovable character of Puja is going to be changed, as are some plots of the film that is expected to go on the floors soon. But, that's not all.

For all those who thought that this effervescent actor has bid adieu to Telugu, Tamil and Kannada films can breathe easy. Genelia is gearing up to work opposite Ram Charan Tejain in the Bommarillu Bhaskar-directed Orange. "It appears as though I am tied down by Bollywood, but I have always said that I will keep coming back. It is difficult to handle work when you are trying to concentrate on four different film industries, and it's not like I don't want to do work here. But, many a time, I've had to refuse due to a date crunch," says Genelia.

Is that why she refused to work in the Kannada remake of the record-breaking Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge? "I may have. Honestly, I don't even know if I was offered the movie because 90 per cent of the movies that are offered get turned down due to previous commitments. I am happy that I got dates for the Ready remake and Charan's film," she confesses.

In the time of remakes, there is one that's been stuck for a while now — the Hindi remake of Bommarillu. What's her view on the Anees Bazmee-directed It's My Life co-starring Harman Baweja? The release has been pushed by another six months, reportedly due to Harman's poor form at the box office. "I am not aware of the release date yet, but I can understand why. The multiplex strike has not given any film a good chance at the box office this year, and I think it makes sense to push back the release. I am cool because I learnt with Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na the importance of the right release. We were ready with the film eight months before it finally saw the light of day!" she tells us.

Ask her if she is bored of playing the 'bubbly' girl in her films and she immediately counters it with, "When I choose my films, it is a good mix. I will do a Katha, which moves to the offbeat medium and then I come back and do a Ready, which is an out-and-out commercial film. As far as my bubbly image goes, it's a media creation. The bubbly Hasini ( Bommarillu) is different from the bubbly Sasirekha (of the Telugu Sasirekha Parinayam). While Hasini knows what she wants, Sasirekha is lost. I have created a slot as a young actress that not many can fit into. In this industry, you can grow old very easily but in my roles I am playing young not a matured older woman."

It's a time-tested formula. Make hay while the sun shines. As for Bollywood, Genelia is keeping her fingers crossed for her forthcoming film Dance Pe Chance with Shahid Kapur. "It's a film about a struggler and a good love story to go with it. After this January-release, Hook Ya Crook with John Abraham will be out, where John plays a crazy con guy and I play a lawyer and his love interest."

Small screen debut

But what's really got her hooked is her first TV reality show called Big Switch where children from super rich families team up with slum kids to help them achieve their dreams. "It was a reality check for me, and because of the subject and my close involvement with the show, I would break down easily on the sets. I was given the opportunity to be a friend who reasons and questions rather than be a typical host," says Genelia, adding that she is open to doing more of television as it helps her connect with her audience better. "My FB page is chock-a-block with positive comments right now," she smiles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiirytale x3

Faiirytale x3

IF-Sizzlerz

Faiirytale x3

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
byee anju!! Smile
see you tomorrow yaar..
haha yeupp today was fun though Smile

i think im going to leave soon too Smile
actually i should go in like 5 mins.. haha

Post Reply New Post