Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Thakur Uday doesn't want his daughter to study???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DesiGirlMita

DesiGirlMita

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
It is shown that Thakur Uday is upset when he learns that his daughter is studying at a local college..What is wrong with that?This is like other serials where women are DENIED the right to education.
ArghAngry

I hope Abha will continue to studySmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thakur Uday doesn't want his daughter to study???" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
what's the father's problem? he has a problem with abha studying or has a problem with her studying in a low profile college?

ruchgupta

Groupbie

ruchgupta

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I don't think Thakur Uday has any problem with his daughter studying but he had a problem that his daughter is studying in a low profile college....
I think if he knew that she wanted to study then he would of sent her to a high class school

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
ok got it...but abha shares her father's pride. so how come she went to a low brow college?

<
Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.