Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

How come....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

baniwood

Groupbie

baniwood

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
 i just noticed when prem hurt or rather held ash to push her way she had mrks on her body , but yar tell me after being super slapped in the almost whole episode every now n then ROFL she dint even get red on her gaal yaaron aisa kaise .........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet @s candyblueocean_787

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How come...." in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
lolz ure right.............i want her to see in red gaals......lolz...ek aur subuth...

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
you are right!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Ohh COme on our Prem has Musles and no one else so when a musle man holds her tightily them she is bond to get marks ... lol
And she probably applies makeup every two second too keep her loking "PRETTY" which in my words is "BEAST"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.