CID

Daya & Abhi

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
we all know how excellent actors daya (dayanand shetty) & abhijeet (aditya srivastav) are
& more than that how great buddy they are

so i have opened the topic for all the fans to share there special moments & pics of them with us
i am posting two of my favorite pics & incidents here
hope to get more replies๐Ÿ˜ณ

## if anyone don't know how to post pics ##

just go to You Tube or other website having CID videos & when you see them on screen .... press "print screen" tab on keyboard
paste that in "paint" application or on "word" file
than upload it on http://tinypic.com/ or http://imageshack.us/
(thanks to suchi di for her kind help on this)
& than paste the given link to the forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
although, they have shared many glorious moment on screen but two of my favorite incidents are :

one guy (a drug seller) said "uncle" to abhi when abhi & daya went to a pub for investigation as fake drug consumer, he also said cid are "mamu" & "kutte" .... than daya grab his collor & scold him while shaking him fully .... mean time abhi asked daya to shake him one more time as he said "uncle" to him๐Ÿ˜†
(starting from 03:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm_0GmiZ1U)

other incident is when daya goes to a criminal (who was a wrestler by chance) with abhi, tasha, vivek & fredie .... that guy started to get bully on daya .... vivek & fredie went to rescue but abhi told them to stay quiet as he was confident on daya .... afterward daya beat that guy black & blue๐Ÿ˜ณ & abhi was smiling in appreciation๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(starting from 01:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFMjG_htokg)

Edited by $ara_$hachi - 14 years ago
Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot. checked him out. i like Abhi's acting better LOL
bye
$ara_$hachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot. checked him out. i like Abhi's acting better LOL

bye

freaky you are here too๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
well, what do you mean by "
Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot." ?๐Ÿ˜•
as i have already told earlier also i like abhi, daya, acp & fredie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i like all of them & appreciate their acting skill also (that's why they are working till now, i mean these 4 are working together in the show from last 12 years)๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ .... we (CID fans) treat all the cast equally & love each character .... hope you NOW understand
btw, stop saying "lol" like my princess .... each time you both freak me out with your posts (but we still love each other๐Ÿ˜ณ)
bye & take care

Edited by $ara_$hachi - 14 years ago
$ara_$hachi thumbnail

thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
$ara_$hachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

bye

now i get it .... edited that part
enjoy

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow u hav a great collection tahn mine. hey pls post it on the pic gallery. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. n i liked it wen Shruti ws leavin Abhi. bust Daya ko jaana nai chaahiye tha. n wo epi jab wo larki apne aap par wo NAKHISIM ki dynamite lagaa kar pool mein kuudi thi. Abhi ws hurt. uske baad kya hua mujhe nai pataa. but i didnt like it also coz Daya didnt go into the pool to save Abhi instead he sent Freddie. n yeah that thing wen that lady used to kill ppl in the pub with a thread. usme Abhi ko last mein usne  attack kiya tha. aur haan wo b jab Abhi ko kidnap kiya gayya tha. Daya ws really violent.

now Abhi's turn:
on the aug 14th Episode. my god Abhi ws crying like anything. n wen Daya ws abducted. aur b bohot hain jo yaad nai aa rahe. these r just the basics ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 14 years ago
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wen did I leave my Abhi :P :P

Well great thread Sara... amazing..

I agree.. both of them are besties and always there for each other.. jus hope great future for them both
$ara_$hachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

wow u hav a great collection tahn mine. hey pls post it on the pic gallery. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. n i liked it wen Shruti ws leavin Abhi. bust Daya ko jaana nai chaahiye tha. n wo epi jab wo larki apne aap par wo NAKHISIM ki dynamite lagaa kar pool mein kuudi thi. Abhi ws hurt. uske baad kya hua mujhe nai pataa. but i didnt like it also coz Daya didnt go into the pool to save Abhi instead he sent Freddie. n yeah that thing wen that lady used to kill ppl in the pub with a thread. usme Abhi ko last mein usne  attack kiya tha. aur haan wo b jab Abhi ko kidnap kiya gayya tha. Daya ws really violent.

now Abhi's turn:
on the aug 14th Episode. my god Abhi ws crying like anything. n wen Daya ws abducted. aur b bohot hain jo yaad nai aa rahe. these r just the basics ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

really?? ...... i have a great collection than you ??
share your collection with us ...... btw, i have posted the pictures in pic gal
will post more soon

i remember two episodes were daya & abhi were kidnapped ..... i mean daya was kidnapped in a episode by a mad man whose daughter was in jail coz of daya & in other episode abhi was kidnapped, where some drug smuggler brunt fake body to prove that it is of abhi ........ in  both the episode daya & abhi were so violent & tense for each other

$ara_$hachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

wen did I leave my Abhi :P :P

Well great thread Sara... amazing..

I agree.. both of them are besties and always there for each other.. jus hope great future for them both

when did i said that you leave your abhi ?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
well, thanks for liking the post ...... i only want to cherish the moments of these two buddies
me too hope fore their best future together