Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
we all know how excellent actors daya (dayanand shetty) & abhijeet (aditya srivastav) are
& more than that how great buddy they are

so i have opened the topic for all the fans to share there special moments & pics of them with us
i am posting two of my favorite pics & incidents here
hope to get more repliesEmbarrassed

## if anyone don't know how to post pics ##

just go to You Tube or other website having CID videos & when you see them on screen .... press "print screen" tab on keyboard
paste that in "paint" application or on "word" file
than upload it on http://tinypic.com/ or http://imageshack.us/
(thanks to suchi di for her kind help on this)
& than paste the given link to the forum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya & Abhi" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
although, they have shared many glorious moment on screen but two of my favorite incidents are :

one guy (a drug seller) said "uncle" to abhi when abhi & daya went to a pub for investigation as fake drug consumer, he also said cid are "mamu" & "kutte" .... than daya grab his collor & scold him while shaking him fully .... mean time abhi asked daya to shake him one more time as he said "uncle" to himLOL
(starting from 03:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm_0GmiZ1U)

other incident is when daya goes to a criminal (who was a wrestler by chance) with abhi, tasha, vivek & fredie .... that guy started to get bully on daya .... vivek & fredie went to rescue but abhi told them to stay quiet as he was confident on daya .... afterward daya beat that guy black & blueEmbarrassed & abhi was smiling in appreciationBig smile
(starting from 01:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFMjG_htokg)

Edited by $ara_$hachi - 20 November 2009 at 4:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78teju_g

effingkayamath

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
good work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ishaara_

Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot. checked him out. i like Abhi's acting better LOL
bye

freaky you are here tooShockedLOL
well, what do you mean by "
Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot." ?Confused
as i have already told earlier also i like abhi, daya, acp & fredieBig smile
i like all of them & appreciate their acting skill also (that's why they are working till now, i mean these 4 are working together in the show from last 12 years)AngryLOLWink .... we (CID fans) treat all the cast equally & love each character .... hope you NOW understand
btw, stop saying "lol" like my princess .... each time you both freak me out with your posts (but we still love each otherEmbarrassed)
bye & take care

Edited by $ara_$hachi - 20 November 2009 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78teju_g

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

good work

thanks a lotBig smile

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ishaara_

Sara uve placed the videos in the wrong spot. checked him out. i like Abhi's acting better LOL
bye

now i get it .... edited that part
enjoy

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wow u hav a great collection tahn mine. hey pls post it on the pic gallery. Embarrassed. n i liked it wen Shruti ws leavin Abhi. bust Daya ko jaana nai chaahiye tha. n wo epi jab wo larki apne aap par wo NAKHISIM ki dynamite lagaa kar pool mein kuudi thi. Abhi ws hurt. uske baad kya hua mujhe nai pataa. but i didnt like it also coz Daya didnt go into the pool to save Abhi instead he sent Freddie. n yeah that thing wen that lady used to kill ppl in the pub with a thread. usme Abhi ko last mein usne  attack kiya tha. aur haan wo b jab Abhi ko kidnap kiya gayya tha. Daya ws really violent.

now Abhi's turn:
on the aug 14th Episode. my god Abhi ws crying like anything. n wen Daya ws abducted. aur b bohot hain jo yaad nai aa rahe. these r just the basics LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 20 November 2009 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top