Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
(archus house) aai is giving vaishu a list of food to get and where to get them from ... archu n vershu are sat at the table ... vaishu says she cant pick up all of this food ... then vershu says she will come with her ... then aai says ok but archu used to get all of this stuff on her own ... archu told aai to be patient because they will learn slowly ... vershu says its wierd that everything has turned around .. archus goes to office n vershu is doing house work ... but vershu says she is really happy for archu ...

(restaurant) shrauvni is waiting for sachin ... sachin comes and scares her ... and then shows her some tickets for the USA ... shrauvni is happy for him .... sachin wants to say something but sachin hesitates ... shrauvni tells him to say it ... so he says "how bout we get engaged before he leaves" ... shrauvni thought it was a good idea .... sachin says he will tell manav to talk to girish ... then sachin takes shrauvnis hand and says before he goes to USA, he wants to spend a whole day with her .... shrauvni puts her other hand on his hand ....

(market) vershu/vaishu are walking into the market saying things they need to buy ... sav aai is also there buying food ...aai is arguing with the lady .... aai finally gets her veggies n turns around n bumps into vershu ... they stare at eachother for a long time ...then aai says to get out my way ... vershu says "say please" Shocked... aai looks at her then adjusts her stance .... then says " what did you say?" .... vershu says "did you not here ... i said say please!" ... aai gets angry and says "u will teach me Angry?"...  vershu says she is teaching her manners ...aai starts to get her groceries together and vershu continues saying " as we get older we learn manners but when it comes to you then i wouldnt expect it ...thats why she is having to teach her "ShockedShocked vaishu is shocked ...aai says angrily "you firl will teach me manners???"... aai continues saying ... " you know that sister of yours (archu) ...go n teach her some manners .." vershu gets on the defensive n defends archu by pointing a finger at her ...   ROFLyou should see aai's face ... it is hilarious...
Aai bites back ... but then vaishu tries to tell vershu to go home ... but then vershu said they will go after telling her (aai) something ... vershu turns to aai n says she knows the truth ... that she humiliated archu for her selfish reasons ...vershu goes on then aai says "what will you do?" ....vershu says "one police complaint can send you to jail" Shocked  vershu says she has tortured archu mentally then says we can still go to the police ... aai has a evil funny face ... vershu gives her another chance by saying " mend your ways or .... " aai cuts her off saying "what will you do ?? in one minute i can create a hungama in the market " vershu says "so can i...do you want to see?" ... vershu challenges aai and gets the grocer who served aai ... aai starts to get anxious ... vershu grabs a few more people and says to them " this is my thaais sasumaa .... this is a saas from hell ... when you here archus story then you would rather have prefereed archu be unwedded ... but never go into a house with such a woman ..." vaishu is trying to get vershu to go home but vershu says no and will humiliate aai just like she did to them ... aai is very anxious... vershu says  she will experience what we went through ... aai tried to say something to vershu very calmy n understanding but it was too late for vershu ... OMG yo ... vershu is gonna take this woman for a ride of her life !!! .... vershu says " if you ever try to cut into archus path then you will see me there ... me and my entire family ...we are all with archu ...if you ever try to do anything to archu then we will defend her" aai looks defeated and then vershu goes around the people telling them how aai ruined archus life ... aai asks her if she has to do this infront of everyone ... vershu says YES you will have to do this infront of everyone ... vershu says everyone should no who she really is ... vershu says to remember this day and then says "dont dare come in between ArMan ... i will bring them back together because their relationship is PAVITRA !!!" aai looks up in defeat ...then versh says " if you have the courage ...try n stop me" ... vershu n vaishu leave n aai is left humiliated infront of the market ...

(manavs home) manav is talking to his boss ... about coming to his garage opening tomorrow ... n baba is talking to kakka about his new stage ... kakka is happy n asks if baba is happy ... baba says he is very happy ... aai walks in saying how could this ever happen ... no one ever dares to talk to me like that ... aai goes on and then manav asks if she had an arguement with someone ...aai tells them everything that happened at the market ... maanv tries to calm aai down ... baba says " someone gave you so much crap and you just stood there quiet?"
ROFLROFLROFL baba has such good comedian timing ....manav gave him a look ...then baba says "it sound wired hearign that" ... aai gets more angry ... baba continues saying " if you get into a fight then i can understand ... if you humiliate somene then i can still understand but if someone else humiliated you then no one would believe it ... even the chawl people wouldnt believe it ROFLROFLROFL... baba turns around to shout it out of the window .... but then aai says "manav ... make him understand ... i dont like jokes" baba laughs and says "you are making the jokes" ROFLROFL manav stops their arguemant and says to aai that his garage opening is tomorrow... manav asks if she needs to call anyone to come to the garage ... she gives a long list of relatives n at the end she says laxmi's name ... she says she will be invited first because i want to see her face when i cut the ribbon ... " baba cracks a joke n then aai says to manav that she will make the calls ... aai dils a number ... sul aai picks up the phone ....sav aai says down the phone that it is manavs garage opening tomorrow n she has to come with her whole family ... sul aai is silent then sav aai says PUSHPA ... speak up ....sul aai says WRONG NUMBER ....sav aai realised it was sul aai and is confused as to how she dialed her numeber ...

(archus house) sav aai puts the phone down ...vershu asked whos call it was ... aai says it was sav aais phone by mistake ... vershu says she can never do anything by mistake n then she carries on about how sav aai is and then says what happened today ... sul aai was shocked ... aai says it was wrong ... but vershu says she was so mad that she couldnt control herself ... aai says ok ... archu walks in ... sul aai asks why she came so late ... archu says there was extra classes .. archu went to freshen up when vershu comes in with her tea ... archu sais she would have made it herself but then vershu says she will make it now because archu used to make it before when vershu used to go to work ... archu says vershu has learnt a lot ... then vershu says know has learnt a lot more ...vershus voice is muted and aai looks happy seeing that vershu has learnt a lot

(archus bedroom) verhsu ask how her chai is ... archu says it is really good ... archu asks if she has looked for another job ... vershu says she will take a break ... vershu asks about archus job ...archu says its good but she makes a mistake from time to time but staish corrects her ... vershu didnt like that so she says that manavs garage is opening tonight ... archu says she knows then vershu asks her how she knows ... archu tells her that his loan came from her company ..vershu is excited n says he will have a garage and archu says sachin/vandu can go to college then vershu says " you will like it too because..." archu excitedly says " yes because ..." archu realised what she was sayign n stopped ... vershu tells her that she still loves him and that they live for eachother but asks why is there distance between them ... vershu says if one of you make one step forward the other one will make 4 steps ... vershu says it is important that she should go there ... archu cuts her off saying she cant go there ... whatever has happened has happened and i even took a step but i saw the concequences of that step ... archu wals away but vershu is determined to bring them back together

END!!!

Vid/Pix update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1291742

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 19 November 2009 at 9:50pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979ranjiRamyashyamu2002reshma12amivplifetimefanmvatsaSejal_Desaiahcir364indiapurvisdambisneeru arorashiny8soujik27tanvi28Babygirlsakshtha19BsankalphiehabsfanAMSTzeestar1monicayRaviSharmaryasovnb2005nicehairsilksmitasdavissadanadesesoapwatchertherimsimbrownmuslimbelvin92s3chaudhdhan0022librarypasskamuralibutunaenigma6divya221neuchariHeenaprehmat gillbewajahvicaevsp87dirk41A HUGE FANsur_aur_taalALUJNA21Gauri22amsjmsAbhiAnirima001rashi77khoobsoorathazel16mushkan_2003bharadwaj_kj&b84bvs7691KhaLidaHtoothbrush13SweetFifich0c0latesicy_devilDhara_sneela226anna44l0veyA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Alina-AfghanLeenaSexyLo*Resham*.Mandy.-Ravjot-MissArshi-sanwAnu-ReddyMonu-SunNaanivedithaMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 19th November" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi77

Goldie

rashi77

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarti for your daily updates...I can't bear to watch PR, but I do read your updates everyday...you must have the patience of a saint to continue with PR LOL.........Thanks again Thumbs Up

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi77

Thanks Aarti for your daily updates...I can't bear to watch PR, but I do read your updates everyday...you must have the patience of a saint to continue with PR LOL.........Thanks again Thumbs Up

I look forward to your updates more than the show itself LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi77

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
thks Aarti for the beautiful update ..
I laughed so much today while watching this episode, Ushaji is surely a very good actress .. loved her facial expressions during the confrontation btwn her n Varsha .. and then at home with her hubby, Oh Rab it was so hilarious !! Loved her today !!

And Varsha !! Priya rocked today's epi !! she was wonderful in that particular scene (  the confrontation ) .. I loved how she challenged Sav, that she'll reunite Archu and Manav coz their rishta is pavitra
and loved the last scene too with Archu, her dialogues were good also

And the new talk of the forum is that Satish and Varsha might end up together, but Satz was talking  abt his wedding in one of the episode, so can their Jodi still b made ?

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update... as usual its excellent... as usual Archana is foolish... and as usual Varsha is rocking..!

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thnaks way to go varshu

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for update.

sur_aur_taal

sur_aur_taal

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

i saw the videos, there is a precap showing Versha talking to Sathish and saying the reason there are problems between ArMan is because of him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top