Suggestions / Comments

Signature error-Updt pg6: Another error (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Hey guys,

you are not alone on this error, and it has been reported to Vijay bhaiya. He is aware of this  error and it will be fixed soon so until then please wait with patienceEmbarrassed

Thanks so much for the update, Meli :-) Will wait for it to be fixed soon then hopefully :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Signature error-Updt pg6: Another error (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
OMG ANU! I thought I was the only one! LOL
I spent like half an hour trying to figure out where the [URL] thing was coming from.

Meh, I miss having 2 sigs *cries* please fix this...jaldiii!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.AreYaar

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
you can fix this from your side also by using this your Self This Thing Tested Over IE7+, Firefox 3, Safari 4,Opera 10.

solution : Goto Update Profile. Then Select All Text. Then Right-Click Mouse Over Selected Text And Press Delete.It Will Make Siggy Box Blank. Then Open Notepad And Write All Content Of Siggy Box There By Using Only IMG Forum Code(This Means Inside URL Forum Code Avoid Using IMG Forum Code). Then Just Copy-Paste It To Your Siggy Box In India-Forums And Press Submit And You Will Be Able To Add Even 10+ Images.

Sample : (url)(img)example.org(/img)(/url) - May Face It
(img)example.org(/img) - May Not Face This Error

Note : round brace is only to stop forum code using it Must replaced with square brace while using in signature.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Anu, it's happening to most of us. I haven't tried changing the siggy yet, but I heard it's happening to a lot of people.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
LOL Mimi, I miss having two sigs too *sigh* LOL.....hoping this gets fixed soon.

@hardik_kansagra: Thanks for the tip....I'll try it out :-)

@Rachna: Yep, I also just learnt it's happening with most ppl.....hopefully they'll fix it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah, its happening with me too even though I entered all the correct codes! Hope its fixed soon :)

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ohk yeah there is a problem !!! Even i am not able to update my siggie box !!!!!!!!! Unhappy

Namz94

IF-Sizzlerz

Namz94

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu.

I thought i was the only one.
Its very irratating, i cant upload more than 1 signature in my signature place.
when i try the message "There are more than 200 characters in your signature" comes up. (I dont know if this is the actuall quote, i took a guess.)
its very irratating, its been happening for the last week or so.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top