19th November Update - Sameer forced by Prithvi

wida thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Avni sees her mom worried an goes to her. Ila ask her why she wants to marry him and there is no need to marry him. He already have let you down once maybe he will do it again and ask Avni to tell her everything if soemthing happens and that they are with her. and after marriage...Avni says im already married and im even becoming the mother of Jai's child and that this wedding is just a formality. Avni says ke what ever i am doing soch samach ke karahi hoon and that she just needs her mother's support and will not let her down. Avni says she doesnt want her child to suffer because of her mistake and that this marriage is just the start ..nothign will go wrong now.

Prithvi gives Sameer a sherwani and tells him to wear it at his wedding 7 o clock. Sameer ask why are you doing this with me, do you think i want to get married to Avni? NO..and after all that happend i dont think Avni can love me. Zabardasti kyoon kar rahi hoon? You told me to go and accept my mistake and ask for forgiveness i did that but why this marriage? We wanted revenge and i took revenge..why are you destroying my life? Prithvi says that Sameer made his life complicated imself with bringing that child in between .. you know about who i am talking!? 7 o clock!

Damini is shoting with the gun and remembers Jai..Ila comes to her and tells her to go and get ready for the wedding but she doesnt hear it and just shoots..but than prithvi comes and grabs the gun from her😳 Damini is angry and says we cant let Avni get marry to him we haev to stop it. Prithvi what else can we do( quite angry as well) Damini says what if he cheats on Avni again? Ila says that is on my mind as well, i am gettign angry as well..we wera almost about to loose Avni..We will do what Avni wants to do we wont stop her. Damini says we cant trust Jai. Damini says no i wont let him do that ..i will have my eye on him. iIla goeS away/.damini pick the gun and says i feel like..Prithvi takes the gun of her and says there is no need for that i won't let Jai do anythign to AVni.

Damini ask Avni for forgiveness cause she is older than her and she should haev known how Jai is and she was to busy with other things and all. Avni says its not her mistake. Damini says dont marry him. Avni says Jai is a part of my life now i haev to get married to him. I have to et my life on right track. I know what i am doing. Roshini comes and says you are crying already di is still here..and we should be happy Avni si gettign married to the one she loves and they all smiles. Roshini says lets go damini di we will get ready and than we wil get Avni ready. Avni says no i will get ready myself

Roshini comes down the stairs and at the end she kinda falls and Varun comes and picks her...ok she is now in his arms😳..Roshini ask how she is looking and Varun says nice ..very nice..roshini says aur? Varun says and the hairstyle is nice as well. Roshini says our prayers worked..varun give a worried look..prithvi is watching. Roshini ask wyou didnt give answer on my question. Prithvi comes and tells roshini to go and see if Avni is ready. Varun ask if prithvi is not forcing Sameer for this marriage will he be able to keep Avni happy?

Sameer in a sherwani comes to the Gujral Mansion..Prithvi goes to him..but than Damini comes aswell give evil looks and walks away 😆When prithvi is about to go Sameer says there is still tiem change your decision. Prithvi says if you dont marry today than you will not have a big brother and give a fake smile😆remember!

They are all together and Avni comes down in the salwar kameez that she had worn at her first wedding everyone i s kinda shocked. Sameer remembers their wedding.

Precape: just for the wedding Avni says i need to talk to Jai in private

more is  c oming
Edited by wida - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow you're super quick!! thanks!😃
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Wids:()

Avni has a plan up her sleeve for sure.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update wida!!

larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...tht was really quick!!...thnx 4 the update!!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton

yesh Avni has a plan up her sleeve and Sameer u r so going to regret all the things u r saying n doing to Avni

Prithvi -Damini loved the way he snatched the gun

Priya

heyo!!
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8!!