Miley Jab Hum Tum

article: When Arjun’s pants ripped apart!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

r_ahmed_shah

r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
When Arjun's pants ripped apart!
6 ViewsViews  0 Comments     Share To This Discuss Story !   Go to Bitching !   Videos  Videos  Photos Photos Print  

When Arjuns pants ripped apart!

The handsome hunk Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank of Mile Jab Hum Tum, who is also a heartthrob of many female fans had a very funny but at the same time embarrassing moment on the shooting sets.

Our source from the sets informs, "There is loads of dhamal on the sets of Mile Jab. The actors always keep on doing funny things, which makes all laugh. Even during the shoots the actors are in the mood to do masti all the time."

Chatting up with Mayank to know his funniest moment we were shocked by what he revealed, "Well, we do lots and lots of masti on set, but the funniest moment which I remember was once when I was rehearsing for my dance performance. During the rehearsal for the same my pants ripped in-between a dance move, this made the whole unit roll in laughter."

"I immediately changed into a new pair and got down to dance again, but the moment was funny and embarrassing for me. Initially I was quite red-faced but after few minutes I got over it and started laughing at myself." he adds.

Well Arjun it might be embarrassing, but as you said it was quite funny too, hope the next time you take care of your pants!

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1994&parentid=4

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

pratiksharayzNaina-YuvrajriyaraoOHYEsweeetismeahuta^orpita^kabuli16--Princess--sowmya.manggi28CutieeMe..Cinderella...luv_sweetzHina_04Richie-Richx.Heena.xsaher_90-Humera-pinky_5MyInfatuationzMeghAn_AnYaFant-mayur-sajan-j-Illusion--adorabubbles-A-N-S-H-I-K-ALoveLaughLive-DarthVader-Angel-Aangelz-SMay31-armaaniliciousshockalotyipeegr8_mms~*mishu*~ASALUVFaria.hgrhrwind453MissArshi---Sanchu--relentless.kavya.b.PINK.AS..ZumSrK.-Jwalamukhi-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article: When Arjun’s pants ripped apart!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
awww poor guy ...thnxs 4 posting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OHYE

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged

haaaaaahhhh so funnyROFL

Naina-Yuvraj

Groupbie

Naina-Yuvraj

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hehehe........it seems Arjun and SRK share quite some things in common..Wink........they both did an army based show, they both got their hand fractured and that too at the same timeLOL and now arjun's pants too ripped, like Rahul aka SRK od Dil Toh Pagal Hai....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomstellamusa-Samira-AMMY LUVS RIDZprettyasjenrelentless.Nikki_Titli

sweeetisme

sweeetisme

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
aww poor AB.

riyarao

riyarao

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
lol... poor Arjun!!!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz