('v)FOOD PARTY FOR A CUTIE(SAZIARMAAN)('v) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Hima di and Nidha di, you two are the world's best sisters ever. I mean I can't believe you guys went through all this hassle just for me. You both mean the world to me, and are two of my closest people on IF. I seriously have formed a bond with you guys that can't be described because you guys are apart of my heart.

This is soooooo special, and I love you guys to death. And yes I know you guys love me, but you didn't have to do all this just for me, I know how much you both love me' and trust me, the feeling is mutual. You guys are just the best, I can honestly say this is the most beautiful present ever. I am touched by all the love and caring received by my friends, and this is all thanks to sneaks like you both.

So that's what all the questioning was for, you guys are really sneaky people. But I still love you both a lot.

**Amo a ustedes ambos. J 😳

Okay now for the surprises and foods, AWSOME!

All my favorites in there, and you guys didn't leave the drinks out' lmaoo 😉😉😆

The food was mad god guys, very tasty and fresh, loved them. 👍🏼

And the presents and all were beautiful.

My favorite part was the messages by all my friends, I loved their involvement into my birthday.

I can't believe all this, this is probably the most anyone has ever done for me. I love you guys from the bottom of m hearts. You all mean the world to me. ❤️

Thank you soo sooo sooo much for this.

Ame la sorpresa, y le amo hima di y Nidha di. 😳😳😛

Love you all,

SAZ! 😉

Saz we LUV u so much and Teddy Bear is so spl we can Hug and don't want to leave same as in ur case😛

happy b'lated b'day saz!

hope u had a blast :D

great post nidha di and hima di

-aish

i wish u a very very happy birthday saz! hope your day is filled with lots of fun and happiness!
Originally posted by nidha1983

Saz we LUV u so much and Teddy Bear is so spl we can Hug and don't want to leave same as in ur case😛

Comeon Saz tum kabse itni formal hochukiho .HUM itnatho karsakthaheiyna badi behan honeki nathe . . n  its just   all ur  friends  love for u Sweetu❤️❤️❤️

So Sweetheart enjoy the party n have a blast ohk ❤️ Takecare  . . . LoVe UUU❤️
Sweetu its for U from Deepu ❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago

Happy birthday SAZ .love ur dimple smile.God always keep that sweet ,magical curve on your pretty face.GOD bless u.Amen.

thanks to Nid also .Most caring member of IF .love u Nidz .thanks to u nd ya food is tempting,nd yumy too.of course u arranged that.

love

ritu

Wish U Many Many More Happy Returns Of The Day SAZ❤️

Wish All Ur Dreams Come True❤️

Habs & ashi.loves.kg

Originally posted by janu1610

Happy birthday SAZ .love ur dimple smile.God always keep that sweet ,magical curve on your pretty face.GOD bless u.Amen.

thanks to Nid also .Most caring member of IF .love u Nidz .thanks to u nd ya food is tempting,nd yumy too.of course u arranged that.

love

ritu

Nah Hima also done with me
😛

hey saz!!!!!
happy birthday!!!
have a blast on this special day
and keep rocking india forums like you always do!!
love
sumedha

Originally posted by Debadrita Saha

Happy birthday sazi.........
enjoy it
n love u.........

n nidha d food is lovely n yummy

love
debadrita

thank u me lovie....
I love u also!😳