I don't want Rohit to leave!!!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
i hope rohit stays, and pravesh and krk start bullying him, and vindu raju and poonam and aditi and bakhtiyar sab ek saath hokar rana and krk ki waat laga dein .. vinod baba to rohit roy jaisey haan, shaant swabhav waaley .. and i hope claudia leaves today ..
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rohit ke bad times chal rahe hain... first he got stripped in the open with all his dirty games... then hanging in the cage...😆 and now krk...😆

Originally posted by: smallwonder

rohit ke bad times chal rahe hain... first he got stripped in the open with all his dirty games... then hanging in the cage...😆 and now krk...😆

shani ki saadhey saati lag gayee ho maano... chichipoo should do a hawan for him...
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think that rohit is going to leave today
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanroy

i dont think that rohit is going to leave today

i hope so..
anniesharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

It's actually his karmo ki saza....😆

I remember on the day of Nominations, when the video was shown...Rohit was making fun of BI and Vindoo said 'Karmo ki sazaa milne ka waqt aa gaya hai'....his words came true but it's God's justice that Karmo ki sazaa real culprits ko mili...One can never become God of anybody's destiny...Vindoo was trying to be one and he fell flat on his face...what a shame!!

moodylilgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Raju...I'd want Vinod to win...he's that nice!

@ Annie...well said!
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now that its deshdhrohi2 in action...I don't mind the saand wining