I don't want Rohit to leave!!!!!

moodylilgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't want him to leave this week! I want him to spend a week with the great KRK! OMG!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_12354 thumbnail
i dont think he will leave.. i think either claudia, aditi or vinod will leave
he will not leave
Vindoo - Rohit - Krk - Pravesh
moodylilgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My God! What a combination! lol..that should be fun!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want him to leave..KRK should...biggest mistake by bringing him back..we need a girl...not another guy...unfortunately Vinod has to go...even though he is a really nice guy...how rude was it for KRK to tell Rohit to go in the girls room..Pravesh is soo rude too..
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

i dont want him to leave..KRK should...biggest mistake by bringing him back..we need a girl...not another guy...unfortunately Vinod has to go...even though he is a really nice guy...how rude was it for KRK to tell Rohit to go in the girls room..Pravesh is soo rude too.. <br>

BTW whats rude in telling a girl to go to girls room 😆 😆 😆

Remember Rohit in the beginning of the show he used to tell the ladies that they should see him as they Girl frnd and sister and not a guy! 😆
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

BTW whats rude in telling a girl to go to girls room 😆 😆 😆

Remember Rohit in the beginning of the show he used to tell the ladies that they should see him as they Girl frnd and sister and not a guy! 😆

it does not matter...Bakthiyaar was sleeping in the girls room, that does not mean hes a girl, n Rohit was sleeping there, n it was his decision, but who does Kamal think he is, just come in the house n tells him that to go to the other room....who would want to stay in a room with KRK...raju n vinod r forced too..
RagMasta thumbnail
Rohit did alot of bad stuff, but KRK is way worst...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was KRK's bed initally which Rohit then occupied...but the fault is that Rohit doesn't have a backbone, when KRK told him to do it he ultra sweetly said Thik Hai....
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think it was KRK's bed initally which Rohit then occupied...but the fault is that Rohit doesn't have a backbone, when KRK told him to do it he ultra sweetly said Thik Hai....

yeah he shouldve stand up for himself...but then again the reason why he said yes...bc he does not want to even sleep in the same room as him, like the other 2 guys did...